Well post something already!!

Right!  Geez, this back to school stuff is ca-razy!!!  Both of my girls seem very happy with school this year, fingers crossed!!

I have a little nephew who will be celebrating his 5th birthday soon!  He is just one of the best little kiddos, I love being around him.




It's impossible to tell from the pic, but I used Glossy Accents all over the fish bowl to make it look like glass!  It looks super cool wet, hopefully it will look just as cool when it dries! (letting that sucker sit over-night!)  I used an old piece of October Afternoon paper that I have had sitting around forever for the background paper.  Added a bunch of stars, shocker. (the go-to embelly for boy cards)  I also wet embossed the sentiment with a glittery embossing powder.  

Copics used-

Skin- E50, E000, E00, E21, E11
Hair- Y11, Y21, E31
Sweater- R46, R39, R24, R22
Patch- G21, G24
Jeans- B21, B24
Shoes- N2, N4, N6
Fishbowl- BG000, B00, BG10, YR04, YR07

There is some really exciting stuff coming up in the next few days, be sure to check back here soon! (I think I smell some new releases!!) ;)

TFL!

Comments

  1. Rachel this is just beyond cute!! Love the layout and those little stars are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, super cute!! love the fish bowl! i'm stressed about my daughter starting middle school tomorrow. i hope it goes well. and then i'm worried about the horrible traffic when i go to pick her up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, had to delete my first comment... so many grammar errors! hee hee

    As I was saying, this is super cute :) I really love the fish bowl and his jeans look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great kids card Oliver is quite. Love the colours and the stars...Rachel I am afraid I have to get a ( paid ) job to afford all Greeting Farm stamps!! Yesterday I have ordered some of the big Anya's and now your telling new ones are coming up???

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hands down that O&A are my favorite TGF sets and what you've done with this guy is sooooo stinkin' adorable! Your nephew is going to be thrilled to receive this!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Back to school seems crazier every year!! Hope your girls are enjoying themselves so far. :) ooh I just love this little cutie pie!! Loving how you colored it and the card design, totally perfect for your special little nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww so cute...love how you colored his and the fishbowl is just perfect...

    glad school is going good for the girls...mommy has lots of crafty time now...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super cute Rachel and I'm sure he will love it! I love using GA to make things shine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic card!! Love all of the details. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A brilliant card for a boy, Rachel! I love how you did the stars and fab sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super super cute!!! Mary says it best. "Brilliant card for a boy!" I totally agree.
    O!! new releases? yay!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. TOTALLY adorable Rach, and I hear ya- August has been RIDICULOUS, hasn't it?!! Glad to be 'back' for previews this week- you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!