New Release Day at SOG!!

Have you heard the news?  Some Odd Girl has a couple of fantastic new clear stamp releases today!!!  Yippee!!  (Don't ya just love the first of the month!?)

Today we are showcasing the oh so cute Preppy Pups set.  There are 3 gorgeous little pups in this set, and a ton of accessories!!!!  This is a must-have for all you dog lovers out there!

Here's a card for you to check out one of the cute pups!!




This was the first time I have tried stamping directly onto the card base, no layers.  That's the nice thing about clear stamps though, you can see exactly where you're going!!  I have a whole container of tiny pom-poms that were just begging to be used, so he got a fuzzy little hat topper!  I paper-pieced his bone out of brown dog bone patterned paper, and his little polka dot party hat.  The sentiment also comes with the set, it's perfect!

If you love him, or would like to get a jump on the other new releases, swing by SOG and check them out!

TFL!!

Comments

  1. too cute...I so love this set...your card is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Rachel, he's so adorable! Love the paper piecing and the pompom on his hat is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute, rachel!! awesome little pom pom! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Love your little touches. Come and join in my current contest and follow me:)
    http://tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com/2012/07/starting-to-do-challenges.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, this is adorable Rachel! I love the pom pom, it's a perfect topper. :)
    The layout is terrific too. BTW, I read your comment on Melissa's blog about coloring animals, and I think you did an awesome job. You always do.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always afraid to stamp directly on CS because that would be the time I dropped the stamped or didn't ink it correctly...but that's just my luck because you had terrific luck with this adorable image...and check out your coloring...WOWZA girlie!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that there are no layers and love all the white space! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel this is just sooo cute!Awesome colouring...love the texture of his fur :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!