Last, but definitely not least...

A girl can never have too many clothes, right? (no such thing!)  Well I am back with Kaylee from Some Odd Girl, and there is still one outfit to show off!!

Here's Summer Treats!



She is so yummy!!

Just when you thought it couldn't get any cuter...here she is in all of her summer glory!  The dress, popsicle, flower, and sentiment are all from this set!  This time I only paper pieced her dress, the rest were colored in with copics.  The patterned paper is from Echo Park's So Happy Together pad.  This is one versatile lady!  You know you want her...

If you still haven't checked out all of the cool releases, head on over to Some Odd Girl and get them while they're hot!

TFL!


Comments

  1. how adorable...Love your stitching and that fun background...great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, I love the orange/red hair...along with that fun DP! Such a cutie!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, she is ADORABLE! Gorgeous use of the papers and colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and gorgeous backing paper well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's too cute! Beautiful coloring and I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, another fabulous card! I just wanted to say thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog & for following. It really means such a lot from someone so talented. Your blog & cards are so inspiring. You have made my day with your kind words. Thank you. Hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very retro and totally cayoot! Now get back to the DIY!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards Rachel! Love the background paper on this one. Your tutorial was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so adorable Rachel! Love her hair colour and her dress looks too cute. beautiful work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous image and what gorgeous papers too! Perfect!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa! This is fun!! Love the bright summery paper and she's gorgeous!! I want that ice cream cone now! hehe... Totally rad!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Rachel this is just adorable! I love how you have colored her and her cute little dress. Can you believe that I don't own one Some Odd Girl stamp? I don't even have a digi of them. I think they are really really cute, but I just have never gotten one. I love, love the paper that you put her with as well, and there again....don't have any EP paper. I think I am slipping. lol....IF only I had a scrapbook store around here. It truly is irritating. Love shopping online, but would be so much fun to touch things before I bought them. :O) Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!