Itty Bitty

I was able to squeeze in a fun card for The Greeting Farm's Splitcoast Stampers challenge!  I decided to use one of the adorable little "sitters" that I haven't had a chance to ink up yet!

Here's the sketch for this week-
Here's what I came up with!

 This little baby doll is from the Sitting Lovely set.



I know, it's tiny, but darn, that's the biggest circle shape nestie I have!  I actually like how tiny it is, it's pretty cute if I do say so myself!  She has a bench, but there is no way that sucker was fitting on here! lol!  I used some fun paper from my Pebbles Sunnyside pad.  I used that paper because I also want to enter her into the Anyone For Anya challenge, which is "Last Summer Fling"!  I wet embossed the sentiment on kraft paper. (that sentiment comes with her)  I zig-zag stitched the ribbon running across the middle, then added a bow and button.  Last, but not least, a little teal flower with leaves, and a pink butterfly cut from a Cuttlebug die.  This was so fun, I might make another little one like this!!

Copics used-

TFL!
  

Comments

  1. Awwww she's soooooooo cute!! I love your card.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh!! She is itty bitty, but damn cute!! LOVE the colours, and the kraft base!! Yummmy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Great use of such a small space with just the right embellies! I wonder where I can get a pair of pink boots like that?!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo sweet, Rachel! I can't believe you hadn't inked her up yet! Xoxo miss you

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute...love the shape of the card and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sweet! i haven't gotten any of the sitting ones yet. can't wait for the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Rachel! Gorgeous!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe! So cute! I love the circle cards! This is super cute and I hope I get to play along one of these days! Love the cute papers and the fun accents.
    have a great day!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous creation, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWE this is Gorgeous!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's so adorable Rachel. Fabulous coloring and I love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a doll rachel!! She looks so fun...Sending you summer fun from Europe...in this campsite I have internet..Have been in Austria, Germany, Denmark, Sweden * some photo-s in my sidebar ) sofar now going to the Netherlands to visit my family..thanks for joining ANYONE FOR ANYA.
    Hugs afa dt Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!