It's an SOG kind of day...

I have been bursting at the seams with the most fabulous news ever....guess who is on the Some Odd Girl design team....ME!  I still can't believe it!  Maybe now that I get to share it with all of my bloggy friends, it will feel a little more real!!! (pinching myself right now!)  If you haven't colored up any of Kristy's fabulous images yet, I'm instructing you to get over there asap and check it out, you will be hooked!!

Since it is the 1st of the month, that means a new challenge over at SOG!  This month we have a super fun sketch to use:

You will find this at the SOG blog.

Here's my take on the sketch!

 This dreamy girl is Sweet Thinking Mae.



This isn't the full image, I wanted to fit her in the circle, so I 
cropped her and used only the upper half of her.

The "amazing" sentiment is from the Thank You Mae clear stamp set.  I used paper from the My Mind's Eye pad-Follow Your Heart, Be Happy.  I used a Cuttlebug die to make a few butterflies and added pearls to them.  The brad at the edge of the circle is also from MME.  I used a couple different nesties to get a fun layer going on under the image, and zig-zag stitched my way around the card.  

Copics-

Skin- E50, E000, E00, E11
Hair- E21, E23, E25, E37
Eyes- B21, B24
Clothes- R00, R01, R20, R22, R24

Check back here soon for more exciting news from Some Odd Girl! (pssst...new releases Aug. 6th!)


Comments

  1. Totally gorgeous Rachel!! Love your coloring!! So glad you're an Odd Girl!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Oddie! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to have you on the team...Welcome Girl Friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well of course they chose you Rachel! Your coloring is superb and you always make such gorgeous cards. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your SOG DT!! Great DP and image choices....I LOVE, LOVE the paper you used...and of course your coloring is always outstanding!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on SOG design team! You certainly deserve it. The card is gorgeous too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Rachel!! I'm so happy for you! You bring life to so many images it's no wonder you're on the SOG team too! Woo Hoo!
    Fantastic card hon! I love the portrait feel to your card and of course your amazing coloring rocks!
    xx,
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! LOVE the way you cropped the image and the papers are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on your team role , and what a gorgeous card I love this Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats rachel! and pretty card too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! How fabulous! Love your card, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gahhhhhh!! I've just DIED!
    Congrats girl - richy deserved!! YIPPEEEEEE!! I don't know who's more freakin' excited! LMAO!
    I cannot WAIT to see more of your creations using some of my all time fave images!!
    Your spunky style of blog posts and drool worthy creations are a winning combo!!

    WELL DONE GIRLIE!! Lots of looooveeeeee. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being ODD!!! :D

    Just love your cute card and I am thrilled to be and Odd Girl along side you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this Rachel! Mae totally pops off the card! Fabulous! I'm so excited to be on the team with you!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!