It's beginning to look a lot like....

Holy cow, Christmas!!!  I know, can you believe it!!  I don't know about you guys, but I waited way too long to get started on my Christmas cards last year, and boy was I sorry!  Well, these should get you in the mood!!!


I bet you all have been itching to get your hands on some new stamps from The Greeting Farm!!!  Well, it's almost time!  This week, we will be giving you all a little taste of what's to come on September 1st!  There will be FIVE new releases, 2 singles-a rubber and clear, a 4x6 set, and 2 HOLIDAY clear sets!  WOW!  If you haven't purchased a clear set from The Greeting Farm yet, you are missing out!  These are some of the best quality clear stamps I have ever used!  

Along with some super fun previews, there will also be a chance for you to win our feature sneak peek of the day!  Just head over to The Greeting Farm's blog, Splendid Stamping, for your chance to win!

And now, without further ado...



These are from the Sparkling Season Clear Stamp Set!!  What great Christmas sentiments!!!  We are just days away from you getting your hot little hands on these beauties!  Make sure you check in tomorrow for our last sneak peek this week, it's a doozie!  


Comments

  1. yes, christimas!! i love christmas! awesome cards, rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun pairings of the new stamps and patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww too cute!! Love these christmas cards and good work for starting early! I haven't lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh those stamps look fab Rachel.. And your cards do too!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome cards...love that gift stamps...so fun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you used these stamps with patterned paper!!! the font and banner are so whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Holiday cards!! Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Christmas cards Rachel! Love the line of gifts. Cute papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, love the cards! So bright, cheerful and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards...wonderful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm starting to panic! christmas! Fabulous cards though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these Christmas cards...never to early to start. Your cards are very nice and bright! Love the sentiments and cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cards. Love how versatile the set is.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! So excited about these stamps! I love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards! I really love how versatile this new set is - great for so many things including fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome cards! I'm looking forward to these new holiday stamps. I love clear stamps for the accuracy of stamping exactly where I want!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't started making my Christmas cards, I usually start somewhere around the end of October / beginning of November even though I have to make around 200 cards ! These amazing TGF Christmas stamps would be great to use for my cards ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards! I like the polka dot ribbon on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. They're both so pretty! Love the papers you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute Rachel! What a sweet set of stamps and I love how you used the banner! So many possibilities!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What great cards!! I love these new sets and how many different cards I've already seen made with them. It makes me feel like I'm WAY behind on my Christmas cards! Your cards are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Rachel, well I just have to say it. "WOW!" I think that both your cards are just too stinking cute! I love the first one as it makes me think Christmas from when I was kid. It reminds me Ruldoph the Red Nosed Reindeer what with the papers that you have used. Very cute card for young person or simply for someone that is young at heart. I love your second card as it reminds me on a more vintage/formal type card. Very very pretty. I am sure that you are proud of them both. I just think these new stamps are awesome. Hugs,Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  23. You first card make me think of a baby shower. It's very cute and show the stamps versatility. Your other card make me want to look for my present.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the first card so much the colors and that paper...WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. the elephant paper is sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!