If I could just...catch....up....

Ever feel like your working like crazy and getting absolutely nowhere!!  That's what the last two weeks have felt like to me!  Maybe once the girls are back in school, and everyone is into a normal routine, things will slow down...maybe?

I have a Some Odd Girl card today.  It's been in my room, collecting dust.  It kind of reminds me of September/fall.  I love fall, it's my favorite season.

 This is Kite Flying Mae.



Copics used.

I can't tell you the last time I actually flew a kite, but I like the idea!  I used a couple different papers from some of my My Mind's Eye pads.  The bird on the pennant is from October Afternoon.  The button is from Basic Grey, and the Celebrate sentiment sticker is from Jillibean.  It's pretty simple, but I like it.  

Hope you all have a "kite-flying" kind of weekend!

TFL!

Comments

  1. That's so lovely Rachel - fresh and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rachel! Love that little bluebird. I've had weeks like that too. Hopefully things will get back to 'normal' for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great SOG stamp Rachel!! And your colouring fantastic.And love the idea with these papers...Great stitching...
    Have a great weekend..
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is amazing...totally love this layout...great card..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, i know how you feel! i think it might get worse when my daughter starts school next week. lots more activities to get to. i do love this card! such gorgeous colors on her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catch up?!! Such aspirations!
    We just got back from vacation and I still need to get all the kiddo's school supplies and pick-up their schedules before the 1st day on Wednesday...but really, do they all need to bring a huge box of Kleenex on the 1st day?!!

    Love your odd girl and her kite...and the bird banner is the perfect embellie! Such a cute idea!

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and yes, I can totally relate! I feel so behind and overwhelmed too and am hoping when the kids go back to school things will be better!
    Again, totally love your card, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning sweetie, this is stunning, so love what you have done here a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very!! cute card. How perfect is that paper?! I love the button and bling, so pretty!!

    Thank you for sharing, lovely lady. I hope things settle down for ya soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Rachel. Your coloring looks beautiful - especially her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, absolutely gorgeous card!! Stunning colors and design, I adore it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!