Another Great SOG New Release

I don't know if you can handle this next awesome clear stamp set from Some Odd Girl.....you ready??  Ok, lets take a peek at Kaylee's Closet!!!



Isn't she ab-fab!!

This little lady comes with a TON of clothes!!  Remember playing with paper dolls, well this is even better!!!!  On this card I used a pair of shorts, a cute tank, a purse, and a flower for her hair.  Everything on her was paper pieced.  (I colored her skin, eyes, hair, of course.)  The patterned paper is from Echo Park's So Happy Together pad.  There are just too many possibilities for outfits, it's way better than my own closet!  LOL!  She is 2 die 4!

If you haven't looked yet, get on over to Some Odd Girl and get a good look at all of the fun new releases!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. adorable...love her paper pieced outfit and her little handbag...your coloring is awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! Love her little paper pieced outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! I just love it and I love this set! Quick question for you, how did you get the purse around her arm so perfectly? Did you stamp the purse first and then mask it and then stamp the girl? I can't seem to figure it out. Thanks so much!

    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question! I will try and whip up a few pics to show you what I did! (too hard to explain, but very simple process!)

      Delete
  4. Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Rachel, I just love the paper piecing! This is better than paper dolls because you can make your own ensembles! LOL!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! looks like a fun set to have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cool Rachel! This is a really fun set. So many different combinations to go through. Love yours.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel love this! She looks so cute and sophisticated...her bad is perfect too! You have to show me how to do it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've died. I've just.. freakin'.. died!!
    Amazing card. LOVE the colour combo, the flower in her hair, the layout!
    Rachel. You ROCK! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!