Yumi & Fumi Release!


Welcome to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts Blog Hop!
I'm the first one to start off this mini hop so if you've just come here from the Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts blog then you are on the right track.  If you've just popped in then that's ok too.  If you'd like to participate just continue hopping along and then you will find all the fun details at the end.  The hop starts today and will run until Sunday, July 15th at Noon PST.  That means you have 4 days to hop, comment, and look around.   There will be hidden prizes so be sure to comment on each blog to be in the running. 

Now let me introduce you to Fumi with Umbrella! 



This stamp is measures 3.25" x 2.43".  But the best part is this stamp is scroll cut and indexed for easy stamping.  That means no cutting and you can see where you stamp!   

Isn't she fun!!!  I am in love with her umbrella, and smile! I really like the contrast of colors I used on this card.  I used three different patterned papers on this, which were a gift from some dear friends.  I layered three different nesties behind the image.  The middle scalloped red cardstock was distress with black ink on the edges.  The flowers were from my stash, and I stacked them on top of each other to make the colors more interesting.  I also added a zig zag stitch around the edges for fun!

Copics used-

Skin: E51, E00, E11
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Kimono and Umbrella: R22, R24, R27, R39 & N6, N8, 100


Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to become a follower and leave a comment.  Next on the hop is..


If you lose your place, here's a link back to the Yumi & Fumi Blog!






Comments

  1. Veeery fun card!!! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! What beautiful copic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so going to get her =D Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Paper, love your coloring!! Yay!!!
    Aloha,
    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know i love your card! i love that black stitching and those colors!! yup, i gonna do the hop too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card! love the black and red colors! and your fantastic coloring! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know i love your card too! hehehe, those are my most favorite colors to use! :) love the layout and i agree with eva, the stitching is eye catching. so happy to be hopping with you. and you made fumi look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous Rachel...love the color combo, very striking! Thee are just the cutest stamps, lovin' all the images.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness...i finally get to do the hop myself! LOL! Fumi is looking radiant. All the layers and textures make it look like a 3-D project. Right on my fellow werewolf! hehehe...did you see, we were the only non-vamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Rachel, wow what a fantastic colouring and what a cute stamp...I had become follower of Y&F as soon as you notified me that you were on the DT team...
    Hope to see more of them soon,
    Ciao have a great crafty weekend
    PS I have won the FFF challenge...YES another new stamp

    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning sweetie, this is gorgeous, especially the colour ways, stunning work sweetie, Huge hugs ♥ Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on coloring Fumi! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The color contrast on your card makes this image pop! Wonderful job, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card Rachel. I love the black and red combo, your coloring is gorgeous and the stitching really draws the eye back to the focal point of Fumi! Gotta get her!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job!!! I hope one day I can color like you:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awhhh man this is COOL! Love the orange and black combo and those layered flowers. Yummm!

    Fumi has such a cute smile!! These little characters are adorable, I'm off for a little nosey at the hop!!

    Thank you for sharinggg. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my word girlie!! Your colouring made it to the packaging!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rachel this is stunning!! I love the beautiful colouring and the red is so striking :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. BEAUTIFUL card Rachel! And your paper choices are fantastic! Aloha, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card Rachel! I love the colours and layout! Just gorgeous!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the skin and hair colors! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!