Thank You!

I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to all of my blogging buddies!  I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by my blog and leave me such kind comments!  So here are a few thank you cards I want to share with all of you!



All of these were stamped with the new Thank You 
background stamp from The Greeting Farm.

No image on the first two cards!!??  GASP!  I know right, kind of weird for me.  The first card at the top was pretty funky, and I totally love it!  I have had acetate sheets laying around forever!  I finally got one out and stamped the background on it with STAZON opaque white ink.  I cut it out with a normal rectangle nestie, then added a few layers under it with the red textured cardstock, and a dry embossed piece of kraft paper under that.  I put down a woodsy looking patterned paper, and a bright ribbon over top for a pop of color.  I believe the brad was from MME, and I used my fun Smash label maker for the "thanks".

The second card was all aqua colored.  I stamped the image on a piece of MME paper, then framed it with plain aqua cardstock. (made it out of two nesties.)  Underneath that is another piece of cardstock that I dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, then hit the edges of it with some Distress ink.  Added some ribbon, a butterfly, some flowers, and a little epoxy embellishment.  I love this color!

On the last card, I used the new Amelia from the Lovey Dovey set.  (the "oh so thankful" is also from TGF.) I colored her on some kraft paper, using only my E copics.  I finally used the brown/red baker's twine I have had forever, it went perfectly!

You can never have too many thank you cards made! (actually, I think my mom snagged most of these up!)

Have a great weekend everyone!

TFL!

Comments

  1. wow these are way too cool....great designs...and you are welcome..I love stopping by your blog...you are inspiring to me...

    Have a fabulous weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all super cute! i love the middle one and they way you colored amelia! great job on every one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel...I guess am one of your blogging friends??? At least I hope... Thank you so much for being my blogfriend, I enjoy seeing your cards and reading your comments on my blog!! Love the last two cards!! The first is a bit too funky for my taste...
    PS No FFF challenge today??

    Ciao big hugs from Italy,
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, I forgot to tell you that I have bought tre of the new Greeting Farm release stamps!!! Hope to receive them soon. I have been a big spender lately with the excuse that it will be my birthday soon ( 15th) ...
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHH those are Awesome Thank you cards!!! That's what I am having to make lately for some peeps who got me some bday prezzies recently!!!! Have an awesome weekend doll!!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! Love your thank you cards Rachel. I always love stopping by to see what you have to share ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, these are awesome!! You are always on the top of my list of blogs to visit. Thank You for sharing your gift of creation with us with these lovely Thank you cards!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!
    *;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Rachel!! Such beautiful works and I love the colours and layering. Your cards are always so lovely and it is such a joy visiting your blog so thank YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right....you can NEVER have too many thank-you cards! Love all the cards but you know Amelia has a special place in my heart...gotta love her in kraft!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome Rachel! That background stamp looks pretty cool! I love how these are all so different and fabulous!
    Hhhmmm did you say Smash label maker? I think I need one!
    I love visiting your blog!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  11. All are fabulous Rachel.... perfect stamp for a thank you!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fabulous what super ideas , each one is unique, I love the blue one its my FAV well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!