She's a Creeper!!

Over the weekend, my husband and I, celebrated the birthday of a dear friend of mine.  She celebrated the big 30! (still a youngin')  I thought Creeper Riley was best suited for my fun-loving, cooler-than-cool, buddy.

 I love her attitude!  You can find her at The Greeting Farm!

Yes, it says dude.  One of my favorite words.
(i know, not very lady-like.)

Ok, let me pick my brain for a moment....the paper is from...Echo Park, Happy Days!!  I distressed and stitched down the first layer.  To the right you can catch a small glimpse of another layer that has many of the colors that she is wearing.  Roughed up some blue cardstock and corrugated paper for a few more layers.  I also tied some yellow/white baker's twine around the corrugated paper, and finished it off with a very cool button from Basic Grey.  I added a straight pin and a metal arrow for some funky embellishments.  The word  "dude" was wet embossed with a cool kind of charcoal gray/glittery embossing powder. (looks very cool in person!)  

And yes, I actually kept track of copics!  Yay me!

Skin: E51, E00, E11
Hair: E53, E23, E25 (23 & 25 are new, I like them!)
Jacket: B02, B04, B05
Shirt: G000, G00, G02
Pants: C1, C3, C5
Belt: YR14, YR18
Boots: E55, E57 & N8, 100

Whew, I think that's everything!!

TFL!!!


Comments

  1. Hi sweetie, Gorgeously stunning, fabulous creation huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Bet your friend loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so adorable Rachel! Beautiful coloring and fabulous papers too. 30? What a baby ;) I'm sure she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your friend loved this card with it's bright and funky colors...I know I do! You did a great job on this Dudette!! HaHa...the female version of Dude?!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card! So bright and happy and just plain fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Rachel!Perfectly coloured and those papers are so fun :) Funky indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool Rachel! I love the layers and that corrugated card in the background suits her perfectly!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love riley too, she is great. This colouring looks fantastic!! Must do some new cards with my latest TGF stamps....

    Ciao hugs from Italy,
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool card as always you delivered the card fantabulous, Rachel! I really have to get her asap, lol! You're not the only one likes to say "dude" I even say that to my fiance, ahahaha! Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude!! This is sooo totally cool!! hehehe... I call everyone dude too. hahaha!
    This card rocks and I love that shade of blue. So proud of you for remembering to write down the Copic colors.
    This is awesome!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachel what a super card I bet your friend loved this , the colour is fab and that image is awesome well done Huge Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh squeeeee she is amazing!!!
    I love how you colored her up, and the layout is awesome!! The card layers are rocking.. you rocked it dude!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!