Lovely New Beans!

I got out my new Glisten and Shiny Beans, and used them for the fun tutorial made by my buddy Jess M. over at The Greeting Farm!  These were fun CAS cards, and I love the way they turned out!


This one is Glisten. (btw, don't look too
closely at her eyes, I kind of mucked 
them up!)


This one is Shiny!  I love her in the orange!

I actually reached for my scraps, and built these up just with the scraps.  They are very whimsical and fun!  Great idea if you are short on time.  See the tutorial here.

I also have some super fun news to share with everyone today!  I am part of a design team for a whole new stamping company!!!  It's call Yumi & Fumi Handmade Crafts!!  You will have to check them out!  Leanne and Renate have worked very hard, and have created some fabulous stamps that they want to share with everyone.  There will be a mini blog hop running from July 12th through July 15th, you don't want to miss out on the fun!

TFL!!

Comments

  1. oh, these are fun! love them and they are whimsical and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    First of all congratualtions with your new DT spot, had a look at the blog and have become follower..now I will wait and find out what they are like...

    This Beabie cards are terrific, hope to recive them soon...
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet Rachel! I love that you made the cards with scraps!

    Congrats your new DT position! I'm off to check them out now!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW LOVE THESE....super cute Rachel...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel these are the cutest!I love your beautiful colouring and sweet layouts. Congrats on your new DT role!! Can't wait to see everything that happens at the new blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Rachel. I love cards made from scraps, they always look so fun. Congrats on your new DT - can't wait to see your fabulous creations. I'm off to check them out now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel, super love these cards!!! Definitely, cool idea from Jess M. TFS! Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh Rachel I love these cards!! Now you have me trying to look at her eye closer (grins)
    CONGRATS on your new DT!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What adorable Beans.....great job on both of the cards, I'm going to have to give Jess' trick a try!

    Congrats on the new DT, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get the heck out of town lady! First you're awesome. Second you made Premiere Farmer and now you're designing for Fumi and Yumi, too!!! I'm sooo happy and excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetie these are both just simply stunning, love the colours that you have used too, gorgeous work, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are TOO fun!! Jess M's tutorial was fantabulous and you've rocked it!! Love your cute buttons and brads! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!