Is It Friday Yet??

I am so off on my days this week!  Totally feels like FRIDAY to me!  Unfortunately it's Thursday, so that means cleaning the house, grocery shopping, etc...

Today I have a Some Odd Girl card to share-



This is Summer Kaylee.

The paper I used is from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Jack & Jill Be Happy. (that's a mouth full!)  I know a lot of people don't like coloring black hair, but honestly, it's one of my favorite hair colors to do.  The sentiment I used is from Paper Smooches!!  Archivers just started carrying some of their stamps, and I bought 3 different sentiment sets!  They are clear stamps, so that makes them super handy.  I went light on embellies.  I made the stars myself, with a few star dies, and some embossing powder.  I added baker's twine, and a brad from MME.  Sorry folks, forgot to write down Copics!!

Well, I'm off to change sheets, dust, mop....ughhhh.  Hopefully I will get a little crafting in today too!!

TFL!



Comments

  1. Your coloring is just gorgeous!! I love her hair!!!! I always forget how much I LOVE this SOG until I see her colored....must get her...asap!!

    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous...your coloring is amazing and this is just a fun layout...love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel you have the BEST coloring skills- I'm sure you don't mind coloring anything:) This card is fabulous! Have fun grocery shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring and great LO, the image is adorable...love all you've done with this card. I hope you get some crafty time in too today...at least some coloring!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was just thinking that it's been so quiet here. pretty coloring and card. this week is just flying by for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the LO and your coloring as always, Rachel! Very cute image from SOG, tfs!
    Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is just fabulous, love the image and papers, huggles pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it's Friday in some part of the world! :)
    Beautiful Rachel!! Those are gorgeous colors you chose and you always rock black hair! The layout is terrific and all the embellies are cool!
    Hope you get to craft!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel

    Love this sassy looking babe! Fab card!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, Love the beautifully coloured image, layout and gorgeous details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Rachel! She is coloured up just so beautifully and I am loving her sophisticated white pants hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!