The Happy Couple

Today I have another wedding card that I put together this past weekend.  (it's that time of the year!)

This is Happy Couple from Tiddly Inks.

These two were so fun to color up!  They a little more edgier than your typical wedding images.  I didn't want them to be the same old black and white wedding attired couple, so I added some color with Y26 & Y28 to her wedding dress, and YG95 & YG97 to his jacket.  I used my clear Spica glitter pen on her veil, unfortunately it isn't showing up here. (it looks really cool!)  I colored her roses a deep red, and added a deep red rose as embellishment.  It's pretty simple, but it looks much better in person.

TFL!!!

Comments

  1. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, love this creation so much, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the coloring and the details! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome...I love this image and your layout is amazing...totally love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!! i see you're breaking out those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don'tcha just dislike that you can't see sparkle in photos!! i do, but i can totally imagine it looking beautiful!
    Love this and I'm sure so will the happy couple.
    *:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww they are so sweet!I love your stunning colouring and the layout is so pretty. Beautiful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Rachel. Love your coloring and those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous Rachel! I love the colours you have used! Awesome wedding card!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel how fabulous is this card !!! wow those images are so cool well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!