Gift Card

I wanted to share with you another item that I had made for my niece's birthday.  I had bought her a gift card to one of her fav stores, and wanted a cute way to "wrap" it.  I know there are a ton of gift card ideas/tutorials out there, but I kind of made it up as I went.



I used the Lucky Bunnies set from The Greeting Farm.

This is one of my all-time fav stamp sets, it had the best sentiments!  I picked out one of my fun double sided 12 x 12 sheets for this.  I have all of the measurements for this, and I will post it at a later date.  I stamped the balloon a second time to add some fun, and popped it up with a 3d dot.  This was really fun and simple, and I figured she could use it to stick other things in after she uses the gift card!  I kind of think I need to make one for myself! ;)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

TFL!

Comments

  1. Beauuutiful! Something is in the mail for you now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Rachel! Great idea!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel how fabulous what a lovely gift for your niece Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree that Lucky Bunnies is an adorable stamp set with some fabulous sentiments! This gc holder is perfect in every way!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute!! love how you've colored up that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww what a cute bunny...love this gift card holder...adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, gift card holder! Tfs...hug, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww what a cute bag! I love the beautiful image and the sweet colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your colors that you apply on the card are the best.....Give a pretty look....

    buy and sell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning sweetie, this is fabulous, love the colours you have chosen too, big happy hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How clever!!! I adore that gift card holder, and the bunnies are so super cute!! Bet she LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way creative Rachel!! I will wait to see the details so I can add it to all the other things on my to-try list. hehehe. I think your niece is super lucky to have a really awesome crafty aunt.
    This is way cute!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely Rachel. I bet she just loves it! Thanks for stopping over at my blog and not giving up on me! I hope to be over here more regularly now.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rachel

    What a fab idea to wrap a gift card... And how well you've done it.. Love that little image!

    Btw.... if you pop over to my blog today, you'll see that we're starting up a fab new challenge blog, for lovers of PINK everywhere!! Hope you can join in the fun and help spread the word!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!