Awesome new SC!

Look at what I have here, a gorgeous freebie that Krista Smith was giving out over the weekend!  She has a fab hair-do that took me a while to color!  Krista always adds the best details to her images!!  There is also a  challenge going on right now over at Saturated Canary, "Bling it Out!"



Doesn't she have the cutest dress!

Yes, I was in a "peachy" mood!  This was a combo of YR00, YR61, YR65, and YR68. (i think..).  I used patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody pad.  I tried really hard to get a pic of the little gold beads in her hair, but it's just too hard to see.  I sewed on the light green ribbon, then I tied a piece of cream colored twine around it fastening it to a button.  I placed little spots of bling around the card, some in the middle of flowers, others in the corners.  I have many SC images that I haven't even had a chance to color yet!  This definitely makes me want to color the rest of them up!

TFL!

Comments

  1. Goodmorning Rachel, what a fab image and great colouring!!!The hair and skin seem so real!!Love these "peach" shades...
    Have a nice week,
    hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rachel! This is gorgeous! You did a fabulous job with all of your coloring! I love the peach and all the bling. Gorgeous hair too!
    Awesome!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiyah rachel!
    oh those colours are just perfect hun!! she looks all autumnal and just stunning!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the sc challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, rachel!! her hair looks awesome and so does her dress! love all the pretty sewing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Your coloring is perfect! :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel this is just so stunning! I love the peach colouring and those papers are so pretty. Beautiful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Rachel! Love the colors and all those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel, your coloring is simply amazing. Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  9. DANG this is awesome...girl your coloring is amazing... This image is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with this card, love the shadowing you got in her hair!
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a fab card and your colouring is something else. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your coloring is awesome on this fabulous image...love how you did this girl's hair! I've wandered over to the SC site and have loved every image...I might have to take the plunge and give them a try!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sooo gorgeous! Love the coloring - and her hair - eek! So beautiful. Love the colors you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely lovely! I love the peach theme you've used and your coloring of her hair is fabulous. I wish I had hair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rachel, I don't know how I missed this card! You have colored her to perfection... I love how colored her hair. I did get this freebie and I am actually in the middle of coloring the little darling with the kittie cat. I had to smile when I read your comment this morning as I stayed up very late last night listening to the thunder storm and coloring her. It was very relaxing. :O) Great card and I think you did a fantatic job with the peach. I have to take a closer look to see how you got that color. Have a great day and enjoy the heat. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweetie, love your creation its beautiful, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!