A little Christmas...

TGIF!!  Whoo hoo!  This seemed like a really long week!  I really shouldn't complain though, the girls will be  back in school before I know it.  I spent $20 yesterday just on tissue and hand sanitizer from the girls' school supply list! (Really?  They think they need 4 boxes of tissue per kid!?)  Don't they know I have important stamps to buy!! ;p

On Wednesday, my stamping buddy Kim came over.  We made it our mission to start on some Christmas cards.  The card I have today is for challenges at Anyone For Anya (Christmas theme), and the sketch from The Greeting Farm's Spilicoast Stampers challenge.



This is Simply Anya from TGF.

As you can see, I left her embellishment free, easier mailing.  This was a fun sketch, so I figured if I kept it interesting with fun paper, maybe I wouldn't miss a bunch of embellishments.  The paper I used is from a Teresa Collins Christmas paper pad.  The sentiment is one from a Unity Christmas stamp set, along with the mistletoe that I cut out and put in the corner of the image.  I love her little red lips!!

Have a great Friday everyone!  I will be back tomorrow with a few more xmas cards!

TFL!

Comments

  1. Four boxes of tissue? Are they supposed to carry them around at all times? haha so strange :)

    Your card is SO CUTE! I love how you colored her and her red lips :) Cute paper, too. Can't wait to see the others!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh, so cute and love Anya's lips hihihi...so adorable!!! The hair WOW gorgeous!!! I have not get a chance to color her up and I will pretty soon, lol! Good Idea starting xmas card, I might do the same :) Thanks, for the inspiration as always and love the papers and layout,tfs!
    Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Rachel, great idea to keep this embellishment free for mailing purposes!

    Back to school?!! My daughter's last day of summer school was yesterday. Summer is flying by!

    Have a great Friday!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh!! Super cute my friend!! Love her red lips! haha! You are sooo good to start on Christmas cards right now. This is adorable and I love all those fun papers. Fun! Fun! Fun!
    Glad you had a krafty day with a krafty buddy. You'll have to let us know why they asked for 4 boxes of tissue. hahaha!
    Have a great weekend!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww how cute...totally love this card...that is funny 4 tissue boxes...that is 20 out of your craft fund...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I am so impressed tht you are starting your Christmas cards already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauuuuuuuuuuuuutiful! Love her cute mouth! All your latest creations are so pretty ♥ (only leave comment on this as I'm surfing on low bandwidth now on vacation)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, Rachel! Love how you colored her lips!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute, rachel and great idea, making xmas cards already! and 4 boxes of tissue? that's a lot but we buy 3 rolls of paper towels for each of our kids too for school!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Christmascard, love your colouring, well done! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya, hope to see you soon againg :)
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ho ho ho...great Xmas card Rachel...She looks gorgeus with her red lips and love the dp!!
    In Italy the school holidays are almost three months!!From june-september and if I make the list we have to buy you will be amazed..Now we are traveling in camper for a few weeks...
    Hugs from Blankina
    ( AFA DT good luck with the challenge!! Great prize to win )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rachel

    Gorgeous card.. love these TGF Anyas!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how her Skirt came out. She is just beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww what a cutie! I love how you have coloured her up and her skirt looks great! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Rachel. Beautiful coloring - especially love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWE this is Super Cute!!! Love how you colored her up. I love her lips too! Great work and a Great idea to start on Christmas cards cuz there is only 150 days left till Christmas!!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!