Two Fun Challenges

Today I have two cards that I finished for some fun challenges at The Greeting Farm, and Anyone for Anya.

Here's the sketch for AFA-

And here is the photo inspiration, and sketch from TGF-

(this sketch is found on TGF's Splitcoast Stampers Forum)
Photobucket

My first card is for the first two challenges-

 This is Creeper Piper from The Greeting Farm.

 The birthday sentiment is a shaker filled with shiny stars!

Copics used.

The next card is for the last challenge-

 This is Oliver from The O/A Just For You set.

Copics used.

For the pink/grey Creeper card, I used some cherry patterned paper from Bella Blvd.  I used lots of punches and embossing folders too.  

On Oliver's card, I used paper from Echo Park's This & That pad. (the boy one)  Both sentiments are computer generated by me.  The inside reads, "Today you can have your cookie, and eat it too!".  (get it?)  

Please come back tomorrow, you won't want to miss my next post!!!

TFL!







Comments

  1. Hi sweetie these are both stunning, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww these are amazing...i love how you colored there skin...so pretty...great designs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek, you used two of my fav TGF stamps! Piper is so fun to color and every Oliver is a must-have! Love your take on both challenges...and both are done with wonderful coloring and shading!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rachel, these are both so gorgeous. Your coloring is amazing and I love the papers you used for these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a funky punky! I love her and Oliver is just the cutest too. You know what's funny though...her hat reminds me of a lounge! LOL. Fabby colouring and layouts too sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, wow you know I love pink...your card is a beautie!! Great use of the sketch of ANYONE FOR ANYA, and Creeper Piper is coloured so well..

    Thanks for joining AFA,
    big hugs
    AFA DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made 2 gorgeous cards, love them both! Thanks for playing along at Anyone for Anya with the pink one, great take on the sketch! Hope you'll join us again :)
    grtz.Colien.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!