Something old..

I am finally, officially on summer vacation now!  My oldest daughter, Hunter, had her 8th grade graduation ceremony and is ready for high school! (I'm not!)

I had time to squeeze in a challenge, and I made something for The Greeting Farm's FFF-Oldest item.  It took me a minute, but as I looked around the room several things came to light!


I found the black flourish acetate embellishment that is behind her on top of the black and grey zig zag paper, I nearly forgot I had that.  The bright neon colored buttons have been in my button jar forever!  And the round scallop black piece of cardstock, is one of my very first punches.  I used paper from American Crafts Amy Tangerine pad, for both patterned papers on here. (that is NOT old)  Lots of black stitching and embroidery thread!  Topped it off with a wet embossed sentiment. (it's very glittery, just can't see it in the pic!)  I love the sassy-ness of this stamp, she's got a great outfit and hair!

I hope you all are having a great weekend!  I am trying to finish up a card for my SIL, she just had a baby and I found the perfect image at Some Odd Girl!  Should have that posted some time tomorrow!

TFL!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Love it,Rachel! You always make your card beautiful and colorful, really like! TFS!
    Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funky Rachel! I love the colouring of her hair and the acetate flourish is so pretty - nice touch! I really like all of the elements :D Woohoo summer vacation - you must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, rachel! i have her too and i don't know if i used her yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fab card Rachel... And how good to use some of your oldest stash!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Rachel! I love Creeper Monday... she has such a funky look! You have coloured her perfectly!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card...love all those bright fun colors...great design...

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEA!! This is awesome Rachel! Love your coloring! Her hair rocks! Love the bright colors and all the fun things you found around your place to finish of this fabulous card.
    Congrats to Hunter! Hope you all are enjoying the summer!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can only agree with you about Monday, her outfit AND hair are so fun - that girl's got it all!!

    Awesome card, I love the bright colours alongside the black - such a fun contrast!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creeper is awesome!!! Now that I see her, all I see is the awesome mash-up you created for the TGF Book Night. That was an awesome version of Lizette (lol, I think that her name - it escapes me at the moment)
    xJess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!