SOG Monthly Challenge

Today I have a card that I made for the Some Odd Girl monthly challenge.  This month you had to used these colors:

Here's my entry-


This cutie patootie is Beach Babe Kaylee!
You can buy her here!

Copics used.  Sorry, I know it's a little blurry.

I used a bunch of layers on this! (up to 4 layers!)  The background paper is a piece of Echo Park's Splash pad.  Next I layered two different colors of blue for the water, and I used an EK punch on the edge to make some waves!  The layer after that is a piece of corrugated cardboard that I tore along the top edge. (it's supposed to be my beach!)  The last layer is the orange side of my EP paper, I punched it with a fun EK sandcastle punch.  The ocean needed some pizazz, so I added the contrasting blue stars for fun.  The sun needed some sparkle, so it got random sizes of yellow and orange bling.  The sentiment was just something I generated on the computer.  She was a blast to color!

Don't forget that SOG is having another Facebook Fun Day tomorrow!!  Lots of fun, and amazing deals!  Be there, or be square!



Comments

  1. super cute...love all the layers and little beach babe Kaylee looks amazing...thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Rachel!! love all the layers, the colors are yummy and bright! she's ready to play in the water!
    *;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sure looks like one hot mama with her itty bitty bikini! lol Well coloured and the layers are so creative! Have a great weekend, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool! love her shades! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love your paper choices and the edge punches you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright and funny card Rachel, your image is also very cute...
    Have a nice weekend!!

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Biggest cutie EVER! Love how you have layered up the sand and the water...and how sweet does she look in her sunnies? Too cute Rachel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Rachel! I love how you have done the sand and waves! So cool!

    I'm so glad you could join our colour challenge this month at SOG! See you at the Facebook Fun Day!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, your colours are fabulous too, huggles Pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layering you did on this card...the dimension adds a lot to this cutie patootie card! As always...you did a fab job on this challenge Rachel.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally ADORABLE! :O) I love how you have used so many layers to create your scene. This is super cute my friend. I think you have done a fantastic job on this one. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl I LOVE the papers you chose for this most fabulous card, she's cute as can be!! I am also loving how you displayed your markers in that box.. :)
    hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect color choices and I love how you built the beach up - such a fun punch too! :D Thanks for playing along in the Some Odd Girl challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Cute Cute! This is such a fun card and your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!