Heart Flutter

Today I have a card that I put together for two different challenges.  One is The Greeting Farm's Splitcoast Stampers Sketch challenge, and the other is Anyone for Anya's Stitches challenge.


This was stamped with TGF's 

This was unusual for me, no colored image.  I have had this set for a while now, and decided to put it to use.  I used my distress ink pads for the couple and the cloud.  I also wet embossed the sentiments with a pretty clear iridescent powder. (they really sparkle in person!)  The multi-colored patterned paper is from Echo Park's Happy Days pad, and the black/white polka dot is an old sheet from my stash.  I tied on a My Mind's Eye button with baker's twine from Jillibean.  I like it, it looks very "modern".  

Hope everyone is having a great summer!  As you can tell, Maddie and I were playing with the camera yesterday.  It's been a while since I have sat down and played with my pics in Picasa, and boy have they added some fun tools!!  

TFL!!!

Comments

  1. Love it, so pretty! TFS! Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute...love the Flutter set! Great job matching the dp with the images...agreed, very modern!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute! Love that stamp set and your papers are perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning Rachel. I love how elegant the papers are and that image is so cute :) I have some candy over on my blog if you are interested too! :)http://kitandclowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel

    Love the papers you've used on this.... the B & W dotty is perfect with the splash of colour on the other paper.... and the image sits perfectly with them both! Fab layout too..

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous lovely colours too huggles Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, great card!! Different style but so cute. Love the way you have used different inks. And the black and white dots papers mixed with the coloured floral print...
    Thanks for joining ANYONE FOR ANYA,
    Ciao & hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW sweets.. totally LOVE that mod look you got going on here. The colors are so fantastic, and i love that precise doodling. *swoon* :)
    Have a great weekend!
    hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rachel. This is super cute! I love all the color with the black. Some of my favorite things to put together. You just can't go wrong with some black and white dots and color. Looks like you and Maddie had a great time as well. Don't you just love having fun with your kids. I love to see and hear my M&Ms' personalities when they get going. lol.. Hope you have a great weekend. Is your Maddie nervious for next year? Mine our a little worried as we only have one High School here and it is packed. I am sure that they will find their way just like when they started junior high. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya....

    Merit en Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi rachel! love the black and white on this! and the papers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love this stamps and colours you used! Thanks for joining at AFA and hope to see you again at our next challenge :)
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very cool Rachel! I love those white on black polka dots!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooohhh!!! I love this card!!! & I love your new blog photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!