Happy Father's Day!

I hope everyone is busy spoiling dads today.  We (me and my girls) made dad cards, cooked some berry pancakes, and got him some nifty shirts for his Father's Day!  And now I can finally reveal my Father's Day card I made for my hubby!

This image is from Some Odd Girl-Two Hearts Kody & Mae.

I added the sentiment in Paint, the heart is normally empty, which makes it super handy for several occasions!  The map looking paper is from Basic Grey's Wander pad.  The side tab is from Smash, and I stamped my own sentiment on it from a Doodlebug set I have.  There is also twine, a button (MME), and a staple to finish it off.  I love that edge punch that looks like notebook paper, I always end up using it on guy cards.  

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Thanks to all of the Father's out there!!!


Comments

  1. Love it! He's adorable and totally surprised. :) Hope you guys have a fun day!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I'm sure he loved this! Have a great day spending time with your family, Rachel! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey rachel! great card!! have a fun father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet card, tfs! Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Rachel! I bet he loved it! Fab boy card!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWE this is Fabulous!!! I hope he really Loved it!! Mine loved my card I made for him. I used some English digi bear holding a beer. I made it last yr and posted for a challenge and put it away till this yrs Father's Day. I had intentions on giving it to my Father In Law but he throws stuff away and I didn't want to have this one tossed. LOL so I saved it for this yr. Hope your weekend has been Awesome!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, thanks for al your comments...and I guess I know what cards you are making...You lucky girl!!
    Guess we will have to wait untill the 22nd??

    Hugs Blankina

    Ps What a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds to me like you had an awesome Father's Day - jam packed with fun!!

    Gorgeous guy card - LOVE that map paper!! :O What is the rest of that BG collection like?

    Such awesome colouring and I love your addition of the SMASH* tab!! Thank you for sharing your awesome ideas girlie!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie Rachel! I love this image and you have colouerd it up so perfectly. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rache.... perfect image for your lovely man... bet he loved it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww sounds like a great day...I bet he loved it..berry pancakes is a great way to start the day...love this card...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie wow this is stunning, just perfect huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great! card and just perfect for a guy. Sounds like your hubby was spoiled :)
    xxJess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!