Father's Day Album Reveal!

I handed out my Father's day albums to the grandpas yesterday, so today I can post the insides of them.  My girls were too embarrassed to have their cute little faces all over my blog, so I blurred them out.  (chickens)





For details, see my previous post, it will have the links you need for images and tutorial.  These were really a blast to make, you will probably see some more of these from me in the future!  

If you are looking for something to do tonight, stop by The Greeting Farm on Splitcoast Stampers, they will be having a "Chit Chat" night starting at 7 CST.

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. cute, cute! love how simple they are to make! hoping to drop by SCS for some chit chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel.... fabulous albums - bet the grandpas loved them!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel these are such adorable albums! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Rachel, such an adorable card...love all the pictures and interactiveness! Wish I could join you in the chat tonight but I'm actually at a sb'ing retreat and need to chat with the peeps here...but please tell everyone I said HI!!!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Rachel...I am sure the gift was appreciated.
    Have a fun weekend,

    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, yessss!! I knew if I had another look around your blog I'd find them. Brilliant designs! I love how you've made each page different!

    Thank you for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuuuute mini album!! Grandma is going to love it, especially if she's anything like my mom.
    xxJess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!