And Lola makes 3!

We have a new niece named Lola!  What a fun name!  She was just born a few days ago, and I hurried to make a card for my SIL once I found out it was a girl!


This is Baby Snuggle Kaylee from Some Odd Girl.

Such a sweet image!  I love the little onesies paper, but I'm having a hard time remembering where I got it, I want to say Michaels.  The other two patterned papers were in my scraps box.  I have had a lot of pink lately, so I wanted to incorporate some other colors.  I cut out one of the onesies, and backed it with some white cardstock to make it a bit stronger.  Later I decided to write the baby's name on the heart.  I have had a little bag of tiny clothespins for a while, and this was a perfect opportunity to use one.  This is pretty CAS, I only added a little bit of bling.  The sentiment has some shimmer to it, that you can't see in the picture.  Hope my SIL likes it!
  

Comments

  1. morning sweetie, I love the colour you have used on this fabulous creation, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is adorable Rachel! I absolutely love this image and your colouring is perfect. Love the little baby outfit with her name inside! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all!

    What a wonderful image, soft and sweet and your coloring is perfect! Love the DP!

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel

    Firstly - congrats on your new niece.... and secondly, what a FAB card for her!! Love that image and the way you've coloured her!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so sweet Rachel! Gorgeous colouring and I love you have cut out one of the onesies for an accent!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel this is so awesome...Did you see that the DT Call is open for SOG...you should give it a try...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, congrats Rachel!! Lola is a fabulous name! This is adorable! Love your coloring and the dp is fun! Totally loving the onesie hangin' on the clothesline. You are so darn creative and I bet your SIL love this one!
    Congrats for a third time! This is beautiful!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!! Lola is such a fab name, and your idea to add it to the onesie is genius!! Gorgeous colouring and I love the addition of the mini clothes peg!! Thank you for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeekkk! Rachel this is sooooo stinkin' cute...love the coloring!!! Hugs
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachel, this is so adorable! I'm sure your SIL will love it. Beautiful coloring and such fun papers. Love the little onesie clipped on. I also love the name they chose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel. This is just adorable! I love the little baby papers that you have used and your coloring is just fantastic. What a fun card. Tell your daughter that I said ConGRADulations! I am still in denial about this whole High School thing. I just keep trying to remind myself that I felt this way about middle school. lol Have a great night. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet and adorable card. This Soggy is beautiful. Congrats to your brother and sis and law!!
    xJess

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!