TGIF!

Hooray!  Happy Friday everyone!  My little one, Maddie, has the day off from school, so we're going to go see a silly movie and stuff our faces with popcorn!!! (popcorn is one of my main food groups!)  Hunter, unfortunately, is stuck at school today.  She's 14 though, so she probably would rather be stuck at school with friends, then stuck with boring ol' mom all day! ;p

It feels like a silly Wryn kind of day!  I have two things that I put together for my mom.  She didn't really have a special occasion, I think she's just as addicted to this cute little girl like the rest of us!!



These cute little Wryn images are available at Tiddly Inks!

Love me some Wryn!  I used October Afternoon-Sidewalks paper on the top card.  Yellow felt happy, to match her having a blast in that tree!  I used my fav stitch on my sewing machine that makes kind of a whimsical wave.  Ribbon from Joann's, buttons from MME, and some twine!

On the post-it pad, I wasn't sure what to do, because the pad had some funky colors on it.  Luckily I found a MME paper pad of mine, I think it's called Oo La La, that seemed to be a pretty close match!  I Crocheted a flower, and added: baker's twine, bling, pin, and plastic roses.  I like the way her red hair stands out!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  I will be around here and there.  Maddie has a soccer game Saturday, and we are heading out to see The Avengers movie early Sunday morning for my nephew's birthday, I can't wait!!!!

Comments

  1. These are gorgeous Rachel! Love that cutie Wryn and you always make her look so bright and cheerful! :) You won't be disappointed with the avengers - it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute wryn cards, rachel!! love them! i should make some post it holders for my kids' teachers. maybe i'm just being ambitious at this point. have fun hanging out with your daughters! sounds like you've got a great weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie these are totally awesome & sooooooooooo gorgeous. Hope you have a super fabulous day shug, have fun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie these are both amazing, love them both hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Wryn's red hair really does pop with the DP you used...a winning combination! Have a fun day and enjoy your movie...it's always nice to sit back and relax for a few!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always amaze me...these are so awesome...What fun projects and your combination of DP is perfect...

    Have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is beautiful! love how the hair came out!!!

    Hugs,
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  8. Weeee!! So cute Rachel! Love seein' Wryn on a Friday morning. She really makes me smile. Love the two cards you made and the one with the post-its is awesome! Fabulous coloring (as always) Love her red hair!
    Have fun this weekend with your family! I am already hearing great things about the Avengers.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, these are both so adorable! Fabulous coloring and such pretty papers. I love the Wryns ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Wryn cards hon... I love them both!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!