SOG Facebook challenge

Howdy girlies!!  I just finished my card for the Some Odd Girl Bright Colors Challenge


This is Sweet Tiny Tia!  She is a digital stamp over at SOG.  The bright paper I decided to use is from the Basic Grey paper pad- Lauderdale.  The heart embellishment is actually a pin that the receiver can keep for later.(once they yank of the glue dots!)  I just bought the cute little butterflies at Michaels, they are from Recollections.  I made the middle dark pink rose, and the navy blue crochet flower.  I colored her hair using Kristy's (from SOG) tutorial, you can see it here.  I can't wait to see all of the SOG new releases on Monday!!!

Comments

  1. I love the bright colors of this card! Your coloring is superb as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I totally love this...Great take on the Bright Colors Challenge...Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!!! you did it!! Super cute and love those bright colors!! She's adorable!
    Have a great day!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Rachel, she's gorgeous! Your coloring looks fabulous and I love the bright colors and pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the crochet flower. It really pulls the paper in to this scrummy creation. Thanks for joining the bright fun at Some Odd Girl. See you on FB later! ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh she is THE biggest cutie ever!!! Love the colours of her outfit and the little speckeld background is really cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute and bright! love her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Rachel, Tia looks so pretty and I LOVE the paper that you have used. This whole card just makes you smile to look at it. I have not seen that paper before, but I love the colors and the design. I love, love the way that you have colored Tia's hair. Just gorgeous! Have a great Monday. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous card sweetie, love the colours!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your bright card Rachel! The crochet flower is fab and I love the dots you have sprinkled around the image!

    I think you are right re purple paper... there really aren't any fab ones out there. I never find myself looking for it though either. It's the blues, reds and yellows that always attract my attention first!

    Hugs!

    Arabella

    PS The flower on my Tiddly card today was coloured using the palette blending technique. I'm taking Melissa and Kristy's basic copic colouring class at the moment and it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!