So behind...

Gosh, feels like I have a lot of catching up to do!

First, I would like to extend my sincere thanks to all of you wonderful fellow bloggers who came out and shared such warm comments!  The Greeting Farm had a really great May release, and it was so nice to celebrate it with everyone! (I know every one of you ordered Cheeky Geeky!) ;p

I have two cards here that are for TGF challenges.  The first challenge was the FFF challenge, which was this sketch:

Here's mine-

This is Amelia from My Fav Things set.

This is a fun little easel card for my niece's upcoming bday.  I used Doodlebug paper, a Fiskars cupcake edge punch, an American Crafts tag, and a bunch of little embellishments from my stock.  I would also like to enter this into the Anyone For Anya's "Girly" card challenge.

The next TGF challenge is the SCS sketch challenge:


Here's mine-
You all know who she is...Cheeky Geeky!

This is an end of the year thank you card for one of my kiddos teachers.  I used Crate Paper, MS edge punch, Jillibean thank you sticker, MME button, and some yellow/white baker's twine.  I like the background paper, it's a bunch of kid's books!

I also wanted to mention a shop called Stamp and Create.  I had the most pleasant experience with Lacey, and I would urge you to take a look-see!  Stamps, embellishments, paper, dies, need I say more....

Comments

  1. Wow Rachel!! These are gorgeous! I am so loving all your creations! Amelia is ADORABLE!! The coloring is fabulous and boy do you know how to use paper to your advantage! Totally lovin' both cards, and yes, Cheeky Geeky is on it's way home! hahaha!
    Hope all is well and that you are getting caught up on your projects. Thanks for the tip on Stamp & Create. Will check them out.
    Have a good night and fabulous Thursday!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel these are awesome! Really love those papers...I think I even have those second ones and haven't used them yet so thanks for the inspiration :D I want her she is super cute! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. that amelia card is so cute! love the colors on that one! and of course, lovin' cheeky geeky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are fabulous Rachel.. I love the papers you've used and the images on both are so cute! Love your layouts too!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ist card is so sweet!loe the colours and details.Geeky is fun too!
    hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are superb, my dear! I can't wait to get my Cheeky Geeky... I also have that book paper! I'm so copying you. :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi rachel, what a cutie!!!!
    Great card for the girlie girl AFA challenge!!
    PS Cheeky Geeky will be mine too soon I hope..
    Ciao AFA DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Happy to have you back! Your card is amazing! Love the Dp, image and coloring. Girl, you get down!
    Thank You So Much for joining Us at Anyone For Anya this week!
    Good Luck and Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow so colourful Rachel .What a Fantastic card. Fabulous colours a lovely design and gorgeous main image . Well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheeky Geeky is so darn adorable.. I just adore both of your cards!!! They're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Amelia is so stinkin' adorable...and the cupcake border is perfect! Cheeky Geeky is pretty darn cute too! Fab cards Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay for Smash!! I will soon need a new one but I still have my non crafty shopping for a month more..yuck sucks.. But can't give up now as we're leaving for Prague in two weeks..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl you are a coloring pro...i love how you color The Greeting Farm stamps...I need to break mine out and color them up too...

    I am so glad you liked the Melania digi's...i know she will love to ready all the fun comments...I know what you mean when you find new images that you got to have...how do we keep up...

    have a good night..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply gorgeous Rachel! Love the colouring. Thanks for joining in the Girly Girl challenge at AFA this week.

    Susan xxox
    stamponme.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!