Happy Memorial Day

First, and foremost, a big thanks to our troops and their families!  They all deserve a lot of love from us today, and everyday!

In our family we will spend part of Memorial Day celebrating our niece's First Communion.  Here is the card that I put together for the occasion!

 This adorable gem is Angel Kaylee from Some Odd Girl!


I had so much fun with her, that I decided to do her up in green too!

So many little girls, and so much pink lately!  Gotta move on to some other colors for a while!  I used an older My Mind's Eye pad called Dwell for all of the pink patterned paper, except for the piece behind the sentiment, that is Echo Park Little Girl.  I used washi tape with some baker's twine and a button through the middle.  There are a few flowers held together with a MME brad, and some bling in each corner. 

I hope you are all enjoying you holiday weekend!  Just a few more school days for my oldest daughter, and then she will officially be a "high-school-er"!  Man, I'm getting old!!!

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I love Angel Kaylee.. both of them!

    Oh my gosh, a high-schooler! Crazy. Weren't WE just in high school? LOL Awesome.

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey rachel! i love this card -- so pretty and pink! green looks good on kaylee too! oh so scary -- high school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O gorgeous card Rachel! Love both the pink and the green. Your coloring rocks!
    Enjoy this summer while you can with her. HS will be a big exciting adventure for her. :)
    Hope your weekend is fantastic!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is Gorgeous Rachel.. I love SOG I just went crazy buying up digi and clear stamp just last weekend.. She is Beautiful, in Both Colors.. Blessings to your Neice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning sweetie...


    This is gorgeous I an loving the colours...

    Perfect, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Rachel. I love the colors and coloring! Angel Kaylee is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cheery card is what I needed today Rachel!!
    Thanks for your sweet comments...
    Have a nice day!!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. she looks FABULOUS...great card..

    Hope you had a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to your niece, what a wonderful reason to celebrate....and what a great card! Angel Kaylee by SOG is perfect!

    Congrats to your dd, hope she enjoys high school!

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh Rachel I am so far behind! But I get to see all of your lovely creations now :) Your colouring on her is just so perfect! Love the detail in her face. Your daughter must be so excited for graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Rachel! Your colouring is fabulous on both these! The card is really lovely and girlie!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card.

    Greetings from Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really PRETTY, she's adorable in pink and green! Hugs,Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!