For mother

I have a card here that I made for my dad to give to my grandma for Mother's day.  She was diagnosed with ALS a few years ago, and things have been pretty rough.  My parents take very good care of her.   

This is Oliver from The Greeting Farm's Surprise set.

I tried to make this a bit on the old-fashioned side.  I love Oliver, and I thought he was perfect to represent my dad.  The paper I used is from Echo Park's This and That pad.  The sentiment was just a little something I printed up on the computer.  I did a zig-zag stitch around the edge, and added ribbon, pearls, and finally some flowers.  I hope this helps brighten her day!



Comments

  1. This is adorable Rachel! So sweet! I love how you have coloured his hair!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so gorgeous I really love this lil fella he is lush. Love the papers as well. I'm sure your grandma will adore this to bits & treasure it hun. Such a shame about her ALS, its fab that your parents take such good care of her.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, what a cute boy...and how nice to make a card for your father to give to his mother ( your granny ).
    Happy mothersday to you too...
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is really sweet, rachel!! i have that stamp set too but haven't even trimmed it yet! so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet and I love the style you made the card!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...just so sweet! What a wonderful job coloring Olivier, your grandmother is going to know just how much love went into this by looking at it!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo sweet for your grandma, Rachel. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sweetie, I love this the colours are fabulous, huggles Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is lovely Rachel! I am sure you grandma is going to love it :) Gorgeous colouring I love his hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable x your grandma is going to love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rcahel this is absolutely gorgeous!! Loving your paper choices here, and your coloring is so wonderful! Your grandma will love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww how sweet is this...totally love it...Your grandmother is going to LOVE IT...

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Rachel. I think you picked the perfect image and papers. He's adorable and the sentiment is perfect. I bet she loves it.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!