Challenge round-up

Ughhhh, anyone else having problems with Blogger!?  It's probably user error.

I have put together a few cards for some of my fav challenges!

The first is The Greeting Farm's FFF challenge-Monochromatic.


This is Paul from the Roll Call Kit.  I decided to go with blue because I hardly ever use it.  The star paper is from The Paper Studio. (I've had it forever..)  I used a couple different nesties, added a blue striped ribbon, put on a few blue stars for bling, and tied some embroidery thread through a blue star button.  The "superstar" sentiment rubber embellishment is from Close To My Heart.  His hair was done with E50, E53, E35.

This next card wasn't made for any challenges, but I was on a boy roll.


This is Flirty Edward from TGF's Roll Call Kit.  I used paper from Echo Park's Note To Self.  I added some corrugated paper behind the image, I love the texture.  The banner was made with a punch that I bought from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment is from TGF's Lucky Bunnies set.  His hair was done with E31, E33, E35.  This layout is from an old sketch challenge, but I liked it so much the first time, that I decided to do it again!

My next card is for two different challenges:

TGF Spiltcoast Stampers sketch challenge
Anyone For Anya photo inspiration



This is Cheeky Howdy from TGF.  I used paper from Crate Paper's Farmhouse pad, and My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side.  The edge punch is from Martha Stewart.  The sentiment is a Jillibean cardstock sticker.  I used E50, E31, E55 for her hair.

My last card is a fun image from Tiddly Inks.  I made a condolence card for my mom to give to my aunt.


 This is Wryn and Emmy.

 These are the Copics I used for their hair.

The paper I used was from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Forever.  I also tied on some natural twine, and used a MME button.  I wet embossed the sentiment, which is from TGF.  Pretty simple layout with lots of flowers.  I really like the colors in this.

That's all for now!  Still have quite a few things on my "to do" list!

TFL!

Comments

  1. wow! lots of cards! you've been very busy! love all of them but my fav is the cheeky howdy card! adorable! i know, i'm trying to squeeze in as many challenges as possible before i start the end of the school year stuff. i'm such a procrastinator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel you are not the only one with bloggers problems...
    Wow what a lovely cards, love your Paul card ( I adore monochromatic cards...), flirty Edward lovely colouring too..
    Cheeky Howdy so cute!!And the Tiddly Ink card ( sorry that the occassion is sad )very sweet.
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rachel! These are all fabulous! You have definitely been very busy. I'm barely able to do any crafting so living through you is my way of coping. (lol) You are definitely on a roll girlfriend! Keep up the inspirations and the beautiful work!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaack, Flirty Edward has stolen my heart with those colored papers and corrugated kraft! Actually, all your cards are wonderful, Wryn and Emily are perfectly colored! TFS!!!

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous! Your coloring looks great. Cheeky Howdy is such a flirt... :)

    Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my these are just way too cute...

    Did you see that there is an open call for one person to join The Alley Way Stamps design team...you should check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey busy lady! Your cards are all so fab! I'm trying to decide which one I like best..... Hmmm love em all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy Rachel! These are all totally gorgeous! I love them all!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness Rachel, you sure have been busy. I love all of your cards! Just as I would finish looking at one of them there was yet another then another then another, and I have to say that I think they are all just fantastic.... I really really love the one that you made for your Mom. That is just the sweetest card. I have to get somemore of the Tiddly Inks. Amy Y was sweet enough to get some for me when I sent her the money as I don't have paypal and it wouldn't let me use my deb. card. Ggrrr, I don't now why, but I love them anyway. I have the same problem with my new found love of the Santurated Canary stamps as well. lol... Do you happen to know how to take a digi and just print it out with only the head/face and hair? I don't want to ruin the one digi I have of them, but yet I want to use them for my color book. Have a great Friday. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, all your cards are truly gorgeous! The boys ones are spectacular, and I have a soft spot for Wryn & Emmy! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all awesome! You pump out beautiful cards so well Rachel :) I never used to use blue either but once you start you will use it on everything! It is quite fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!