A boy and his dog

My little brother will soon be celebrating a birthday! He recently bought the cutest little beagle pup, that has quickly won over everyones' hearts. So... (J- if you're reading this, turn away now!)

This is Oliver from The Greeting Farm's O & A Buddies Set.

If you look closely, you can see I wrote Max's name in on the dog tag. I used paper from Bella Blvd for all of the patterned paper, and I also used different sizes/styles of my Nesties to create different layers. The only embellishment on here is the natural twine and MME button. I think they are pretty cute!!

Tomorrow I will post some more Mother's day cards. I just don't want to blow my cover!

Comments

  1. Fab card Rachel.... I'm sure your brother will love it - particularly because it has his puppy on it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is stunning, a really gorgeous creation, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I never noticed him before but he is ADORABLE! Love your coloring and the layout is fabby too!!!

    Hugs,
    Tracy V

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww what a cutie...this card is just too cute...love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute is this sweetie I am loving this image. We nearly got a beagle, we couldnt decide between a beagle or the cavalier king charles so we let our kids choose lol. Beagles really are gorgeous tho.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! He is one of my all time favorite images. Love your doodling and the fun papers. Awesome coloring skills Rachel, love the denim look. If your brother hasn't seen it yet, (lol) I bet he's gonna love it. TFS!
    Have a lovely day!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! Love your choice of colors and your coloring...makes for a great card for a guy!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey rachel! cute little card! so thoughtful making cards for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable and I love all your little details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! This is so cute Rachel! I love how you have showcased the image and your doodling is a nice touch! Your brother is going to love it!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute! I love the layout Rachel...those papers really make the image pop. Nice touch to put Max on his collar! Your bro is going to love it :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!