Black/White/Color challenge

Yikes, been a while since I posted!  Crazy busy with some other projects!

I have managed to play along with the current challenge over at The Greeting Farm!  The FFF is black, white and one other color.  I had a lot of fun with this!!


This is one of the newest additions to the TGF family, Creeper Riley!  She is so funky, love her attitude!  PINK was my "other" color.  I used colors mostly in the RV family, with a few R's and V's thrown in there.  The sentiment is from TGF's Lucky Bunnies set, along with the heart.  I wet embossed the sentiment and heart, but it never shows up well in pics!  Her hoodie is paper pieced from Echo Park's Little Girl paper pad, along with the background pink plaid and pink/white polka dot surrounding the sentiment.  I used a few pieces of washi tape that I bought looooong time ago! (I always forget I have it!)  Slapped on a few stones and a flower, Voila!

Only a few more days of school, I'm so excited!!!

Comments

  1. she is awesome...you colored her perfect...I love it...They always make the cutest images...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO WICKED!!! Absolutely love what you did with her, Rachel! This layout kicks some major butt, may have to CASE it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome! love it! i just finished all the kids' school stuff and finally feel less stressed! tomorrow's the last day for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!! I just inked her up... I'm def going to be paper-piecing her hoodie. It looks great! :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, first of all did you already know you are the lucky winner of the candy of Alicia???

    Great, I love this card, you know I love this pink. My CC Riley still did not arrive ( shipped 5th of May )...
    Beautiful paperpiercing..
    Ciao Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally gorgeous Rachel! I love all the different pinks you have got in there! I'm rubbish at this kind of challenge. This card rocks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab color combo...the pink and paper piecing are both fantadtic choices! Love the sas this girl throws out!

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooooh this is an awesome pink creation!!! Riley looks awesome. Pink is one of my fave go-to-crafting colors.
    Ps. I sent you a message on Splitcoast, I dont know if you received it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Izzy loves her birthday card! Although...I might end up high jacking it from her!! Your card turned out beautiful!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good gravy but this is so awesome! LOVE the shine on her hair, your Paper piecing is incredible!! Totally fab Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. O girl this is fantastic!! i love pink hair, and she looks fabulous all dolled in her pinks and whites. this is awe-mazing!
    hope you have fabulous friday and weekend!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what an awesome monochromatic card! I love all of the pinks and your paper piecing. She is totally awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is FABULOUS!!! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!