Wee one

I have been very busy on a top secret mission, stay tuned at the end of the month to find out what that is.....

For right now, all I have is a tiny little fellow for one of the current challenges over at The Greeting Farm-"Good things come in small sizes".

Sorry, couldn't get a great focus on something so small!

I think I made this 3" x 3 1/2".  I used the Lucky Bunnies clear stamp set for the sentiment and gift.  The paper is from Pebbles.  (wish that came in a 6x6 pad!)  A few Nesties and voila!  I told myself that I need to make more of these to have on hand. 

Hope to have more to post tomorrow!  This has been a loooonnnnggg week! 

Comments

  1. Ok now you have my curiosity peaked! hahaha! i'm sure what ever it is you will blow our socks off!!
    This is awesome Rachel. The CAS design and the fun papers are terrific!!
    Hope the rest of the week is better for you!! Take care!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! I want to know RIGHT NOW! haha :) Okay, okay... I'll just keep looking at your cutie-cute creations. :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, super, super cute! hmmm, can't wait to hear your little secret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Rachel

    Oooh this is such a tiny little cutie!! And all that is needed - it's perfect and I love it.

    Looking forward to learning your secret....
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so cute! Love the layout and the bright colours look beautiful. I want to know your secret!! Don't make us wait!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel....a secret?? Lovely small card!!
    Cheery papers,
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love the colours you have chosen, fabulous huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!