Tiddly Inks is 2!


This week has been an exciting week over at Tiddly Inks!!!  Yep, they are celebrating TI's 2 year birthday!!!  And in honor of all the TI fun-ness, I have created a card to go with their "Frame The Moment" theme.....

 This is a really big easel card!
 Wryn and Wren-Too Tweet!


It's a miracle, I listed my Copics!! (bad pic though)

Where to start...   Don't ask me how I made the frame, I probably couldn't do it again if I tried!(it was a pain!)  But, honestly, I am pretty happy with how it turned out!  I used a piece of kraft paper to create the sides of the frame, and then I covered it in the brown/white gingham ribbon.  I used two different Nestabilities to create the dark brown frame on the front.  Inside the picture with Wryn, I used some MME Lime Twist paper for some cute clouds in the background, and just some green cardstock and an EK edge punch for the ground.  The patterned paper on the card is from Little Yellow Bicycle-Paradise.  The flower was one I crocheted myself and stuck the cute little pins through it, they are also from LYB.  Some blue ribbon and an MME brad and button finish it off.  Used my little Nesties to add some sentiments that I generated on the computer.  Don't forget the dark brown pearls!!(those are my new favs!)

Now if you think this Wryn is cute, hold on to your craft tables because there are a bunch of new cuties that are popping up this week!!!!  If you haven't looked yet, go there now!!!  Their blog is all sorts of fun too!!!  Lots of fun freebies and prizes popping up there!

I love Tiddly Ink characters!  They are all so darn cute and fun-loving, I have been coloring them up left and right. 

Happy Birthday Tiddly Inks!!!

Comments

  1. Yay! Congrats on the guest spot! Couldn't have gone to anyone cooler. I was so happy to see your name :)

    This card is unbelievably AMAZING! That frame.. it's killing me. SO SO SO great!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. wohooooo!! go rachel!!! this card is just gorgeous hun.
    Huge hugs Lou xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Rachel! The frame is amazing and I love your little crocheted flower!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo!!! How awesome!! This is awe-mazing girl and so so cute!! The details are awe-mazing and your coloring is gorgeous. So happy for you, you really make all the TI images come to life. Gorgeous frame and the details, well they are just terrific!! Way to go hon!! Congrats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats rachel! so happy to see you as TI's special guest! love your big easel card and wryn is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel i have just been to their shop, what a fab image and a gorgeous card I love the shape and the colours are so rich well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie big congrats on GDT hun you really deserve it shug. This is a fantastic card hun love the frame & of course the image is just fabulous.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel

    Ooooh this is such a stunning card!! I love Wryn.... and you've used her in such a fab way - I love that frame.... but particularly how you've used the two papers behind to give the scene! Clever you!

    Think I'm going to be spending a bit on these new Wryns...

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This TI image is so stinkin' adorable and your coloring is perfect on this...your frame is a stand-out too!

    Congrats on your GDT, but it's no surprise because I love your crafting abilities!

    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OUTSTANDING CARD! WOW-ZERS! You are so talented. Beautiful coloring job as always! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachel this is TRULY gorgeous! I can't get over that frame you made - holy smokes! What a perfect perfect creation for the theme at Tiddly inks! Thanks for being such a fabulous special guest!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, gorgeous card!! I love your coloring, the papers...the whole shebang! Great job! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, what an awesome card and I love how you lifted the frame. The background papers and the layout just are sooooo awesome. This card is over the top magnificent. Thank you for sharing and for being a contributor to this awesome Birthday Party. Hugs Cathy K (visionscj@earthlink.net)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rachel, your card is fabulous!!!!! The frame is amazing - and can only imagine making it may be a little challenging. This little Wryn is so adorable and the colors you used and your expertise in coloring her just put her on top! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rachel this is just amazing!! I absolutely love the frame and that cute little Wryn. Super big congrats to you for being featured on Tiddly Inks - you so deserve it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome, awesome card. Love this cute little Wryn and that frame is fabulous. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such SWEETNESS and FABULOUS details Rachel!!~

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI sweetie, this is just gorgeous, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just totally gorgeous!!! I can't believe that complicated and cool frame!! :)

    Thank you so much for joining us and inspiring so many! :)
    XOXO
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it you have created a beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Rachel!! WOW! What a gorgeous card! Such a lot of work, but so worth it! Hope you have a fabby weekend, hugs Sem xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow that is one amazing piece of work! I love how you did the frame! The whole card is very kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my word. I would never have even guessed you had trouble getting this together - it's amazing!! I love the colours and the way you've laid everything out!!

    Work of ART! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Rachel this card is amazing. Your colouring is divine and everything goes so beautifully together. Gorgeous card.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!