Spotlight

I finally had a chance today to open up the really cute Spotlight kit that I bought from The Greeting Farm a while back.  It's a super cute set with all sorts of fun images and sentiments.  I made this card for TGF's Farm Fresh Friday-Classic Patterns challenge.  I also used the sketch from Anyone For Anya.


She is such a sweetie pie!

I tried a little different color with her hair, I am not a big fan of brassy yellow blonde hair, so I used my Y21, Y38, and E33.  I am really happy with that color of blonde!  I used paper from Simple Stories Fabulous pad.  I have a penant punch that I bought from Stampin Up that I used and put fun sentiments on them.  And in case you can't tell, I almost always use chalk on cheeks.  I really stink at drawing them on with copics.  If the image has a really tiny face, and not a lot of cheek, then I will color them in.  

My 7 year old, Maddie, fell in love with this and claimed for her teacher's birthday on Thursday.  

Enjoy your Wednesday!  

Comments

  1. wow your coloring is amazing...I love TGF stamps...your card layout is awesome...love this card...

    Thank you for your sweet comments....they totally put a smile on my face..
    Happy Crafting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Rachel! I love her beautiful hair and those papers are yummy! Gorgeous layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel you did a super job!! Great choice of papers and colours in this great AFA sketch!! Maddie is right to claim it...Good luck with the AFA sketch challenge...
    See you next time too....
    AFA DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, love the colours and papers too, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Rachel! Beautiful colours and I love those penants! Nice hair colour too!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! This is adorable. Fabulous hair!
    Thanks for playing with me at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}!

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an adorable card! Love your take on the sketch too. You rocked it! Thank you for joining Us at Anyone For Anya this week!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg!!! Absolutely cute ! Your daughter's teacher is going to love her card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww...so sweet! I like the new hair color too...not "brassy" at all! I would never be able to tell you used chalk for the cheeks....a clever idea!
    Way to rock the sketch!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so super cute, rachel! i have that set too but never inked her up yet! one of these days i'll have to.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOO pretty!! I love that hair color, but have no one to give it to when I do go blonde. It's beautiful though and I can see why Maddie claimed it for her teacher. She's got fabulous taste!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. rachel this came out sooooo pretty! your coloring is great and I always love your layouts!

    Hugs,
    Tracy Valure

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rachel, what lovely papers and buttons and such a sweet image well done lovely card
    I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
    You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
    well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, great colouring and fantastic take on the sketch.

    Thank for playing at Anyone for Anya? this week.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it, the colouring, the papers, awesome way to do this sketch! Thanks for joining in at Anyone for Anya this week!

    x Marcia AFA DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations with your win at ANYONE FOR ANYA Rachel!!

    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!