Mini Wryn

Hello my blogging buddies!  I don't know how, or when, but I managed to throw together another small card.  Not quite as small as the previous one, but smaller than my usual.  I was crazy busy today! 

Wryn-Grow a little love, from Tiddly Inks!

Yes, I know, I went completely nuts with the sewing. (way over did it!)  Live and learn.  I am still pretty happy with her though, love these colors!!!  The patterned paper is from Dear Lizzy Neopolitan paper pad.  The sentiment is from the Lucky Bunnies set from The Greeting Farm, and I stamped it on a sticker from Jillibean.  Crocheted the flower myself, and the brad is from a Hobby Lobby set.  I played with some orange markers that I don't normally use, and I was pretty pleased with their color.  No, didn't keep track of which two. (sorry) 

I am stoked that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!  I will be hitting the movie theater and a big bag of popcorn pretty hard in the morning with my buddy Kim.  Since I finished all of my "chores" today, maybe I will have more time to play tomorrow and catch up with some challenges!!!  TGIF!

Comments

  1. hehehe, so cute Rachel! Love what you did with the wonky rectangle die and your stitching is so fun!! yes a bit crazy but still a fun accent. Gorgeous Wryn with her beautiful orange colors. Love it! And your crotched flower is beautiful. Super cute card Rachel!
    Have fun tomorrow! Can't wait to hear what you're gonna watch and hear the review. lol!
    Happy Friday!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel.... well I'm seriously in love with Wryn!! And she does look fab in this orange.. not a colour I'd normally try, but will do now! Your sewing is fab (not too much at all) - and I love the doodled frame you've put round her too!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorbs! I love it. I think the sewing is awesome and the colors are gorgeous. I love the crochet flower, too!

    Enjoy your Friday play-date! :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie this is stunning, I love the layout you have used, fabulous creation huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must check these Tiddly Inks stamps out...how cute Rachel!! Lovely flower well done, I see you are an all rounder....
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooh, so sweet Rachel! Wryn is adorable with her flowers, and your coloring, as always...is perfect!

    Happy Friday my friend!
    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute and such lovely colouring - very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so super cute, rachel! love your crocheted flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Rachel! And I like the sewing ;) hehe I love that big flower too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome card!!! so cute !! you have made me wanna buy these digi stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable Rachel! I love how you have cut Wryn into a circle and doodled around the edge! Love the sewing and the flower too!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!