Last, but not least...

It's a Royal Preview!!!

Welcome to the MAY PREVIEW DAYS with The Greeting Farm!
Before I get to showing you some brand new projects today with some FRESH new stamps, we just have a few announcements we'd love to share:

First of all, we are adding ONE NEW PREMIERE FARMER this month! Please help me welcome RACHEL PARYS to the TGF Design Team... we are thrilled to have her and her beautiful card making skills on board!

Second, we've had some changes to TGF Challenges and are very grateful to have heard such positive feedback so far as we've turned them over to our Showcase DT. Please make sure you visit the TGF Blog (and check out it's cute new makeover while you're there!) and tune into the Left-hand sidebar for all of our current challenges in ONE place!

We'll be giving away ONE stamp during each day of previews, so be sure to visit the TGF BLOG for that information as well!

Last but not least , please join us for our RELEASE DAY BLOG HOP, prizes, and fun on MAY 1st, when FOUR NEW STAMPS will be available on the Farm!

And now, his royal highness...



Prince Ian!!!

Isn't he dreamy!!  A perfect fit for our new princess!  I had so much fun with him.  I colored his hair differently every time!  Can't you just see yourself getting swept off your feet and taken away to his gorgeous castle!!  On the easel card I used some paper from Hobby Lobby's The Paper Studio, twine, a button, some brown gingham ribbon, and a few different Nestabilities.  I also placed a few brown pearls in the corners, didn't want to make it too girlie!!  On the second card I used some paper from October Afternoon's Farmhouse, a charm from Recollections, gray ribbon, and some gray bling in the corners.  He really was a lot of fun to color up!

Just one more day, and all these cuties can be yours!!!  

TFL! 

Comments

  1. super cute, rachel!! i'm so glad prince ian is now a rubber stamp! i will definitely be picking up some new TGF stamps! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards hon... Love that super cute male image! Well done you on your TGF position!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I love these easel cards! Love him and the hair is colored perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the castel scene.Love the 2 diffrent hair do of the prince!So happy thhere is a prince for the 4 princess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie these are both stunning love the colour choices too gorgeous work huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel, sure you are inspired to make great cards!! Love this new prince charming from the greeting farm!! My favourite is the first easelcard...Great colouring and beautiful castle too!!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAntastic cards!! Love the easel card with the castle and I like the different ways you colored his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Rachel. I love the castle one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both - the castle one is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWE your cards are both Amazing!! Love the Prince made into rubber!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every prince needs a castle, love these.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are both super adorable. I can't wait to get them. Thanks for sharing. I'm now following your blog.
    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are just amazing, love your colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute, Rachel! I love the castle too. He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yea, he's a cutie pie!! Your coloring is awe-mazing Rachel! Always love to see your combinations and love how you layer up. Gorgeous!!
    Have a fab day!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my, Prince Ian will be a perfect match for all of the Princesses! Your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Rachel. I think your Ian is just adorable and I love, love his castle as well. This card is over the top FANTASTIC! I am waiting up so that I can place my order just as soon as they are available. I am hoping to be able to play this weekend. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  19. your prince charming card is sooooooooooo cute. love the castle. words cannot explain how much i want cheeky geeky she is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You royally rocked these cards Rachel! Love how you colored their hair.

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my word...HOW AWESOME....these cards are amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!