Lame....

Ok, so I look a little lazy, I haven't posted since when????  I have been working on a little something, and I do mean little.  I found a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers to make a cute and simple little basket.  I don't know about you, but my kids always get way more candy than they could ever eat on Easter.  When I saw these little baskets, I thought these were just the right size to hold a little candy.  I have made some for my kids and my nieces and nephews. 




Like I said, very simple.  I will jazz them up a little more when I fill them, and I will try to post some more pics.  I used the Lucky Bunnies stamp set from The Greeting Farm.  I realized after the first two, that I could simply use two-sided paper as well as colored cardstock. (duh)  The rest was kind of made up as I went, edge punches, brads, etc. 

TFL!

Comments

  1. hahah, o the things we learn as we go huh? These are so cute and those bunnies are adorable!
    Both baskets are pretty cool, I guess using two sheets of paper will reinforce it when you put in all the goodies. So don't fret my friend!
    Gr8 job Rachel!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!! I'm coming to your house for Easter. lol :)

    -AR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww these are super cute Rachel! I love them :) Can't wait for Easter mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are cute little baskets! i don't know when easter became such a big holiday too. our kids get way too many treats -- it's almost like xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Rachel, I love this TGF set...it's one of my favs! You did a great job on the baskets, isn't it fun learning new tips?!! LOL!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so darn crafty. Cute bunny baskets. They will all love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel. You might not have posted in a while, but as you can see I have been so lazy when it comes to leaving my comments. lol.. I still come over and check out all the wonderfulnees that is your blog, but then I go to work and forget to tell you have awesome you are. I love your little baskets and I am sure that your kids and neices and nephews are all going to as well. Thanks for your sweet comments today. I just love how she turned out and I can't wait to get the chance to color up my next Canary girl. lol... Hope you had a great day. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sweetie these are both gorgeous hun what a fab idea hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so sweet Rachel! What a great idea!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww sweetie how totally cute & adorable are these, love em hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachel these baskets are adorable well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous Easter basket!! I find your projects so inspiring.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are just so cute! too much candy? Who has ever heard such a thing:)!...that just translates into mama is gettin some candy!!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!