Frilly little girl!

So, did everyone see the super cute 4th Princess that The Greeting Farm previewed today?  Talk about a cutie!!!  Loved everyones' cards showcasing the little beauty!

Today I have a Some Odd Girl card that I put together.  I made her super girlie with lots of floral print.

This is Gifty Gwen!

She is so perfect for a birthday!  I used MME paper, MME flower and pennant "buttons", and my fav embellishment ever...natural twine!  Luckily I had this flower on hand, I'm so bad about buying flowers, they are always so darn expensive!!

Short post for me, lots to do today!  Don't forget to keep your eyes peeled for more TGF previews!  We still have a few to go!!!!

Comments

  1. so pretty and soft! love the girly papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is stunning love the colour choices too gorgeous work huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, love it Rachel. She is very girly, love the soft colors you used and all that lovely paper. You're coloring is beautiful!
    Happy Friday!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice in colors and DP Rachel...you paired them nicely with a super sweet image!
    :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS card Rachel.. such a fab image and I love that flower too!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Rachel! I love the colours you have used and the huge flower is fabulous!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is gorgeous...great card...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie totally gorgeous card loving the image, I love SOG & love the colours.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! I love the colors. :)

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet image, and I love what you did with it. Perfect choice of papers and so beautifully embellished. Gorgeous creation, Rachel!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel, I think this just adorable! I love how you have made her a sweet and frilly little girl. My 13 year old used to always wear dresses to school, but ever since she start Jr. High that just does not happen anymore. She is however planning on wearing one for her Graduation next month.. lol.,.. I love it! I also can't wait to see the rest of the Greeting Farm released tomorrow. Thank goodness for my up coming payday. lol...Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!