Wryn-ness

I have a few lovely Wryns, from Tiddly Inks, that I would like to share with you today!  Once you start coloring her, you just can't stop! 

 I used MME paper (portabello rd) on this one.

 This one was made with MME (lime twist) paper.

And finally, this one was made with Crate paper (farmhouse) pad.

If you want to buy either of these Wryns, go here!  If you would like the bookmark tutorial for the last pic, go here!  

I am off to whip up some stuff for a couple of fun challenges I saw this morning. (told myself to make more guy cards)  Later!

Comments

  1. ahhh, such lovely wryn cuteness! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards, love your DP choices...so pretty. Fab bookmark!!!
    I don't have any Wryns yet but love looking at her thru all the different blogs, she looks like she's a lot of fun to color. All in time....

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rachel!! I love Wrynn and your versions are wonderful and sooo freekin' cute!!
    Love them all!
    Have fun creating and having fun!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous Rachel! I am loving the Wryns too :) hehe. Your colouring is so perfect and I am loving those papers. Keep em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie these are all gorgeous fabulous work x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just gorgeous! I love them all. I just love the hair on these Wryns. I am yet to buy one, but your cards and links will certainly get me there one of these days Rachel!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel. I love all of your Wryns! You always make such clean and very percise cards and now book marks as well. Thanks for the link. I am so going to try my hand at that this weekend(time allowing of course. lol) Anyway, I wanted to stop over and thank you for all your sweet comments. I come home from work and can't wait the appropriate amount of time till I can sit down and read what you have left for me. lol... It's always very nice and puts a huge smile on my face. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!