Merry Monday

Hope everyone had a restful weekend!  Here in Colorado, we have been teased with summer-like temps all last week, and now it's cold again.  I hope the weather will perk back up for the kids' spring break next week.(might go crazy if we're all stuck in the house together for a week!)

I finally finished "The Hunger Games"!  It took me a while to get into it, but when I did it went pretty quick.  Now my friend Kim can stop stressing because I am all set to see the movie this weekend! ;p  I like going to the movies with her in the middle of a school day, so relaxing.  It helps that we have almost the exact same taste in EVERYTHING!  Which leads me to stamping-

 This is my little Glimmer Bean that finally got her first inking!



She is one of the new additions at The Greeting Farm, and boy is she popular!!  I made this card for the TGF Splitcoast Stampers challenge this past Saturday. 

The challenge this week is this sketch-



I have had this ladybug/butterfly paper for a while and finally put it to use. (I think it was Bella Blvd)  Using pink, red, and orange was a fun color combo!  I love her and her cute hair and belly!

I felt like I should have more to post, but the stuff I actually got accomplished this weekend was for my little Maddie.  She sat in my craft room with me all day Saturday and did all sorts of amazing things!  I envied her ability to not over-think every little color she used, and what she was going to make with her images.  She wanted me to help her make a bunch of the corner bookmarks so she could give some to her friends.  She really is a sweet kid.(not posting any pics of her stuff this time, she gets very embarrassed.)


Comments

  1. Tee hee! She's adorable! Her hair... her eyes! CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, too funny! i had actually thought about using butterfly paper too but changed my mind! my colors are actually a bit more yellow and a pinkish purple. hehe. but we still got the twine going on too! love your card! isn't she a cutie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel what a beautiful colours you have used for Glimmer beanie....She is sparkling!!
    Lovely!!!
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww she is gorgeous! Love your colouring and those papers are perfect! I want to see what your daughter created :D How was the hunger games?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on Maddie would love to see your creations :O) Love colouring Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel... love your little Glimmer Bean.... your card is FAB!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. She turned out really cute! I might have to add her to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card. I love this stamp too, and I love the colours and papers you have chosen.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to squeeze her!! Love the colors scheme and the layout! Those papers are perfect for this little fairy. Gorgeous coloring!!
    She makes me giggle. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!