March muchness

There is a special March challenge going on over at The Greeting Farm!  The first challenge is titled "Mad About You!"  And who better to use, than this cute little girl who seems to be loving her cat to death! he he

This sweetie pie is from the Fur-Ever clear stamp set from TGF.

I just love the paper in the October Afternoon Sidewalks pad!  So fun and happy!  I added the blue and yellow ribbon/lace, and some fun twine.  I have had this flower for eveeeerrrr and I think it has finally found a home! (Walmart clearance!)  I had also purchased a little pennant/flag kit from October Afternoon, quite some time ago, and I love how much fun it adds!  Lots of zig-zag stitching, some pearls, and my good ol' Nestabilities!

Another TGF challenge that I am participating in is from Monday's Fun Day-Black and White!  I thought this would be great inspiration for my nephew's birthday card!

 This is a fun stitch I found on my sewing machine!

 This is Tyler from TGF's Creepin Kit.

And yes, I know, black & white challenge, but the blue looks so stinkin' cool!

I got out the Cuttlebug and used a new embossing folder I bought from Hobby Lobby, and then I ran some black ink over it to add a little interest.  The black and white patterned papers were also a Hobby Lobby purchase.  I have the worst time embellishing boy cards, so I just have a metal peace brad and a few buttons.  I should make a few more guys while I'm on a roll!


Comments

  1. Wow Rachel these are gorgeous! I love that Fur-ever image and how you keep popping out images from TGF that I have never seen! She is super cute hehe and your card goes perfectly. Love Ian too...his guitar is super funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous Rachel, but I LOVE the black and white guitar card!! What an awesome stamp and you have coloured it to perfection!!! I will be looking in to buying him. My hubby loves the guitar.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy!!! Great cards, very sweet the fur one and so cool the guitar boy..
    Have a nice day,
    Blankina
    Should start my black and white card too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both gorgeous cards hon... love your colours on the first and of course, love the blue guitar on the second.... I'm a rebel too!! hehe

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie these are both stunningly gorgeous..

    I am loving the colours too...

    Huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A couple of great cards! The pop of blue is perfect for the black and white challenge, and your Mad About You card is bursting with sweetness! Love the stiching...always a nice touch!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards sweetie love the images & the colours. The first image is just so cute & the 2nd one I love mono & it looks totally awesome with that blue.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute & cute! love the stitching! you'll have to fly over and teach me how to use my sewing machine sitting under my crafting table. love that black and white one, so awesome with the touch of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. soo cute.. I love both cards.. the black and white is just soo cute.. I love that embossing foloder..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am MAD About your cards, Rachel! I'm so glad that you played along... What are you making for this week's challenge hmm?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!