March Madness #3

Just finished up my entry for the March Madness over at The Greeting Farm.  This challenge was titled "Mad About Tea Parties"!  When I first read this I knew exactly who I wanted to use!

 This is Freaky Flutter from TGF's digital stamps.

I added the tea cup from TGF's digital Alice In Wonderland set.

The patterned paper is from a Valentine pad I found at Hobby Lobby, The Paper Studio.  I attached my patterned paper with the ol' sewing machine.  I used several different Nestabilities and Cuttlebug dies for several of the shapes on here.  I even kept track of my Copics this time!!

Hair-
E31
E57
E29

Dress-
E43
E89

RV29
RV39

E50
E31

Butterflies-
R20
R32

TFL!

Comments

  1. Rachel she is gorgeous! This is one of my fave images :) And you have coloured her up awesomely! Great job with her hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooo gorgeous sweetie & I love the adorable image, your colouring on her is fantastic hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty, rachel! i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Rachel.... she's absolutely FAB... and you've coloured her perfectly! I love your card!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Rachel!! Super sweet image...lovely colouring and lay out!!
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweetie I absolutely love this creation fabulous colours to, big happy hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Rachel! I love how you have coloured her!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and love that image!! Beautifully coloured and fab layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring and great color choices...you "got" this challenge perfectly!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachel!!
    I'm trying to play catch up so if you see 20 emails from me you'll know why.. lol..
    OMG!! THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL!!! WOO HOO!! I think you totally hit this out of the park, I'm not the only one who thinks so. hehehe.. Your coloring is amazing and the details are PERFECT!! This is definitely on my faves list. LOVE IT!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!