I'm baaaack...

Hope everyone had a fantastic day-light-savings weekend. (I hate time changes)  I kept pretty busy, and got a few cards done. 

I found the cutest dog on Whimsie Doodles!  He is too funny!

This image is titled "Dog Martini".

I needed a guy card, and I thought he was perfect!  I kept him pretty simple with a button and twine for embellishment.  The patterned paper is from Bella Blvd. (gotta find more of that, I love that pattern!)  He was lots of fun to put together!

I also felt like coloring up a Cheeky girl from The Greeting Farm.

This is Cheeky Cherry Pie.  She's "old-school"!



I used some October Afternoon paper for both the dots and the cute little menu.  I colored her a bit patriotic with bright reds and blues.  I haven't really put many embellishments on there aside from the ribbon, still debating on if I want any more. 

My friend Kim and I went on a bit of an adventure today, looking for a small scrap booking store, far away, that carried Xpress and Neenah paper.  I don't know about you guys, but I hate waiting for mail, and I hate paying for shipping.  It took us a while, but we finally found it and stocked up!  I still don't understand why places like Archivers, Hobby Lobby, and Michaels, don't carry some of these essentials!??  We had fun, even though we were lost for a while! 

I hope to have some more card pics within the next day or two.  I'm totally disorganized right now from all of the stuff I was working on over the weekend, it's making my OCD work over-time! (can't see a square inch of the top of my craft table!  Ahhhhhh!!)

Comments

  1. Rachel these are adorable! Love that cute whimsie doodles image LOL! And cheeky cherry is coloured beautifully :) I know what you mean about wanting things straight away! I hate waiting for shipping...it is usually 3-4 weeks for me because a lot of places in Australia don't sell what I want/are super duper expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, so funny! love how you colored up that cute puppy. pretty cheeky card too! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, fun martini card...and a lovely Greeting Farm card...I know what you mean I am waiting for mail aswel.Shipped the 1 of March still not here..Post in Italy is soooo slow.
    At least I hope that it will arrive.
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your Cheeky! Dog Martini makes me laugh. Great job as always. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very cute cards Rachel. Love ur coloring on the dog, I see the fur! And the sentiment is hilarious! Gr8 card. Cheeky Cherry is one of my favorites and I have yet to ink her up! Thanks for enabling me! hahaha! Fun card too!
    Glad you found the store and stocked up on those papers.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I love the sentiment on your puppy card...right up my alley! Great job coloring on both cards. I steer away from black hair like you used on your cheeky card...I haven't figured out how to get it "just right" like you did!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two great cards! Sounds like you had a great weekend of card making and shopping! I am jealous!! Cant wait to see all the creations!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!