I Feel Pretty

Whew, just finished my card for this past week's Anyone For Anya challenge!  This is the sketch-




I am also using it for The Greeting Farm's Monday Fun Day challenge-"Circles and Scallops".

This is Wild Sprout Chelsea and her ipod.

I used the Basic Grey Sweet Threads, again, because I love the colors!! 

I also made a quick bookmark.  It's not anything fancy, but he's just so darn cute!


He's from TGF's Lucky Bunnies clear stamp set.  I paper pieced his ears and tummy to match the patterned paper.   The paper is MME's Lime Twist. (ignore the little speck of red lint)


Comments

  1. Adorbs! <--- that's my word of the week. lol

    These are super cute. Don't you love the Chelsea stamp with her little iPod? ME TOO! :)

    Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}!

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, so cute! i do love chelsea but i don't have her. hmmm, maybe it's time that i get her. great card and bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel - good news for you on my blog :) http://lilypinkscraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you made Chelsea look adorable...and I can see why you love that Basic Grey paper. Good use of the twine too, I tend to shy away from it 'cuz I never think it looks as good as every one elses.

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love the sketch and i love your card. you are right the bookmark is so cute!
    alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, loving the colours too, and the little bunny is so super cute, gorgeous work as always hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, thanks for stopping by and the lovely comment. Fab creations x Gorgeous colors and the little bunny is soooooooooooooooooooo sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations with your top 3 at AFA Rachel!!
    Sorry I could not comment earlier..
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Rachel! Beautiful colouring!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  10. o you are going retro on us and I am loving it! She's amazingly colored and the layout is fantastik! I love the cute bunny bookmark too. Two fantastik makes.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!