Happy Saturday!

I had fun, the last couple of days, trying to catch up with some challenges.  I may have also made some stuff just because.  I don't know if everyone has seen the new Wryn from Tiddly Inks, but I gotta tell ya, they just keep getting cuter!  Now she has a little buddy!  Go here to check them out! (I will be purchasing them this weekend!)  Speaking of... I just finished the Spring Bling Wryn.

Love her!

I used paper from the new Jillibean Neapolitan Bean Bisque. (wow, that's a mouth-full!)  I used a sentiment from The Greeting Farm's O&A's Just For You set.  Doily, ribbon, flower, and some pearls.  Pretty simple.

Next I worked on the March Madness Challenge for The Greeting Farm- Monochromatic. 

 This is Dylan from The Roll Call Kit.


Oh yeeeaaaah, I did it alllll green, skin and all!  When I started initially, it looked a little sketchy, but the more greens I added, the more I loved him!  I'm really happy with how he turned out, Lord knows I need more "guy" cards!  The green sprocket looking paper was from Michaels.  (plaid was from scraps)  I rolled out a few stars and used another sentiment from TGF's Fur-ever clear stamp set.  I had fun putting this together!

Last, but not least, my entry for the TGF Splitcoast Stampers Saturday Sketch Challenge-

tgfsc7-jpgThis is the sketch.


Sassy little Cheeky Mate!

I flipped the sketch on it's side.  The paper I used on this is from October Afternoon's Farmhouse.  I don't normally do blonde hair, but after seeing some amazing blonde hair on Naomi's blog, I decided to give it another go! (Naomi provided the Copics she used, I need to keep track better like her!)  Thanks Naomi!  The sentiment is a sticker from Jillibean.  And, you ain't got a thing, if you ain't got that bling!  I can't believe it took me so long to ink her up, I've had her for quite a while.

I am in the process of reading "The Hunger Games", and will hopefully finish before it comes to the theaters next week!  It's a little tough because I'm getting really stressed out for the poor girl in the story!!!  Wish me luck!

Have a great weekend!!!  


Comments

  1. wow, what totally great cards you made! i love the all green look, even his skin! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Rachel! Love all of them but I am totally impressed with your green monochromatic card :) It works really well! I want to read the hunger games too so let me know if it is any good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finish the book so we can go on Friday!! @ Alyce all three books are fantastic! I read them in 4 days. Rachel your mono card is SUPERB!! I love cheeky too. My TGF stamps are feeling a little neglected...I better work on some this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My entire family...all 6 of us read the trilogy, Hunger Games was my fav...except for the ending in Mockingjay! Enjoy!

    Love all your cards and I have a special fondness for all the Cheeky girls...you rocked these challeges Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW......awesome cards sweetie loving your colouring on all the images. I soooooo love your Wryn I so love those little characters.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie these are absolutely gorgeous...

    Love the colours that you have used them especially the hair....

    A wonderful set of gorgeous creations...

    Big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel!
    Girl you simply amaze me with your beautiful work!! I love Wrynn, and Dylan as green kid?! Fabulous!! Wrapping it up with that gorgeous cheeky and you are 3 for 3!! Three very beautiful creations all in one spot. Too cool!
    Hope you finish the book so you can enjoy the movie!
    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! You have been busy!! I love all three cards. The Wryn one is just gorgeous, the green male card so cool! You totally rocked him! And the last card so sweet : )You should def do more male cards! You are very good at them!!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!