Get Well

I'm ready for spring break!  Whoo hoo!  My girls are both off this week.  We are lucky they have the same week off this year, last year they were a week apart and that was no fun. 

I have two cards to share today.  I realized that I didn't have any get well/sympathy cards, so I put a couple together.

She is so cute working on this injured little bird!

And this little beauty is from Saturated Canary.
Krista Smith is crazy talented!

For Wryn's card I used some paper from the My Minds Eye line, it's called Lime Twist.  I sewed around the edges and throughout the middle.  She just has a few flowers with a glittery brad, and a colorful piece of baker's twine.

For the Saturated Canary card I used some paper from Basic Grey called Sweet Threads. (love the colors in it!)  I am submitting her for their current challenge which is "Twine".  If you look closely, you can see bits of twine in a couple places.  I embellished her with a couple different colors of pearls, a crocheted flower and butterfly I made, and a button.  She is such a sweet image!



Comments

  1. Rachel these are amazing! Love the gorgeous colouring and the red hair on that Saturated Canary cutie! lol I am going to tell you a secret...for a long time I thought Wryn's little friend was an elephant LOL! I don't know why?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, i just read alyce's comment. too funny. anyway, such adorable cards!! i love all the colors on the SC digi and that crocheted butterfly! pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous creations sweetie so cheery too, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards sweetie love the images on both of them shug. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both such fabulous cards hon with gorgeous colours and colouring!

    I can't decide which is my fav as I love them both!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two very gorgeous cards!! The first one with Wrynn is super cute! Love your coloring and love how you did all the details. I LOVE her hair color!!
    And that gorgeous little SC image is so wonderfully colored!! I LOVE her coloring too!! And your crotched butterfly and flowers are gorgeous!! These are two beautifully done cards!
    You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel your cards are fabulous, I like the little nurse card but the Saturated Canary card is BRILLIANT .
    Well done I love the way you craft you have such a nice style.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel-
    I love the Tiddly Inks card on this post! (The Saturated Canary one is beautiful too.) I've admired the TI images for a while but just started buying them. This card is soooo cute. That image might be my next one. It's great for Get Well cards isn't it?
    Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!