Spellbinders Presto Punch

Happy Sunday!  I don't know about you guys, but I plan on hiding out in my craft room allllll daaaaay!  Today I just wanted to show you some pics of some happy mail I finally received. (no card, I know totally lame.)

I recently ordered the Spellbinders Presto Punch machine from Joann fabric store online.  I bought it here because it has been on sale for $41.99, and most places want as much as $70 or more.  It comes with a few small dies, one cutting folder, and one embossing folder.  I know I mentioned before that this machine takes 8 AA batteries, or you can purchase an ac adapter for $29.99.  I am using batteries for now to see how much I use this before shelling out the money for the adapter.  Here are a few pictures-







I put the pencil in the pics to give you a better idea of size.  From what I can tell, you cannot swap dies with machines. (I haven't really tried on my own yet)  I thought this machine would be fun to use on sentiments, and creating embellishments.  I will try and get some projects finished this week with pieces I have created with this machine.  If anyone else has one of these I would love to hear about any tips or comments you may have!

Today I plan on working on some challenge cards:

TGF Friday Spy Day #19
                                                                             
TGF Splitcoast Stampers Saturday Sketch #3
                                                                           
 Anyone for Anya Photo Inspiration
(I made top 3 for last week's challenge!  Yay!)

Have a great rest-of-your-weekend!!!

Comments

  1. hi rachel, i don't have this so can't help much. the little dies look cute though! have fun making cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    Fun mail! I don't have that machine. In fact you are the only one I know that owns one. lol. So you will have to let me know how well it works, and all the drawbacks. You might want to get the adapter (although why it's not included does not make sense) since batteries can get pretty expensive especially if you have to use 8. Looking forward to all your creations, they always leave me in awe!
    Enjoy!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cute! I love the little dies hehe Would love to get one but first have to work on getting an ACTUAL die cutter! Birthday soon....hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a blog award I want to share with you!!! I think you totally deserve it =)
    http://sugarcards.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered how this worked. The little dies are super cute! Can't wait to see what you create with it. Just the little tag alone is worth it.. those are impossible to cut by hand evenly. lol :)

    -AR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachel. I am wondering, are the dies metal like the Spellbinders that can be used in the Cuttlebug machine? If so, have you tried them that way and does it work. I like idea of the little dies, but I don't think I want to put out the money for the machine. I am hoping to get one of the Grandcalibers, so that I can buy some of the huge dies. lol.... Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!