Happy Monday, no...wait...TUESDAY!

Holy cow, totally confused since the kiddos didn't have school yesterday!  I accomplished a whole lot of nothing yesterday too!

Today I finished up a card for two different challenges.

Anyone for Anya- Sketchy Sunday



TGF-Monday Fun Day #21-
Show Your Primary Colors!

Here's my card-

 I used Jeremy from the Roll Call kit.(I don't use my guys often enough!)
I tried to give it some dimension with different height layers.  Hard to tell in the picture.

I just used some blue cardstock, yellow polka-dot dry embossed cardstock, and and some pp from a Crate paper pad.  I used two different ribbons that ran underneath him, and attached a blue star button with red/white bakers twine.  I paper pieced his vest, I don't do that very often.  I didn't embellish a whole lot, gets too girly when I do that!

Did ya see the new Wryns?  I cannot believe how amazing those little girls are each week!  If you haven't looked yet, go here!  You might want to hide your wallet from yourself first! ;)

Comments

  1. Rachel this is gorgeous!! Your colouring is amazing and those papers are fantastic. Thanks so much for playing along with Anyone for Anya this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love his hair. I need to do a boy card again soon... poor little dudes get so neglected. lol

    Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}!

    -Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a bright and fun card, rachel! love it! the twine and button are the perfect touches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and colourful! I love the boldness of the primary colours. His hair looks awesome!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel about neglecting the boys. I actually like using them, but yes, it's so easy to grab a girl image and create something sassy. This is pretty awesome in itself. Gr8 coloring and the fun dimensions and papers are cool. I wish I had your energy to play in the challenges. Hoping to get back in April once things settle down. lol.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great work
    cool boycard

    thanks for playing with the anyone for anyachallenge

    janine dt afa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!