Friday Spy Day

I just finished up my entry card for The Greeting Farm's Friday Spy Day Challenge.  I FINALLY used my new Creeper Madden stamp for the first time. 

Here is the card we're "case-ing":


This is Jas's card.


Here's mine:




I pulled out all the stops on this little baby.  Lots of flowers, and lots of bling.  Threw in a couple staples to keep it edgy.  I'm happy with how she turned out, and so is my 7 year old Maddie. (she's a spitting image of Madden!)  I used a Paper Studio paper pad for all of the patterned paper, I think it was called Celebrations. 

Have a great rest of your weekend!  And don't forget about the new Greeting Farm Challenge post on Splitcoast Stamper website, there's a great sketch for this week!



Comments

  1. Hi Rachel!
    Woo Hoo! I agree this is awesome! Love her hair! Wish mine looked as gorgeous. The colors are amazing and that circle is brilliant! Fun, fun, fun!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel!Wow the colouring on her hair is fantastic! Great job with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel. I think your Madden looks awesome! I can see why your Maddie likes her so much. lol.... Great coloring as always, and I just love how you have used the bling on this. I didn't know that you also have a Maddie. Mine is 13 going on 30 and I wouldn't trade her for the world. Her full name is Madison, but we call her Mad/ Madi or as she prefers us to spell it Maddie. lol... Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card. I love how you have coloured the hair.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I love Madden's hair with the stripe of pink going thru, really cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card rachel!! love that funky hair--it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!